Reviews for Everything You Know I Haven't Got
Oh, I just love that last line. Mycroft can't allow himself to admit he has friends, even though that's obviously what they are.
becgate chapter 5 . 3/8
Wonderful! !
ScauldronDragonTrainer chapter 5 . 1/5
About the refugee bit, I suggest you read "Glaciers and Wildfires". It's really... Revealing.
littleisle chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Wow. This was brilliantly written.
Meew3 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Holy shhhhhhh-
Arhie chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Love John's last line.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Allies my ass
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Loved the Emma Peel reference. I'm old enough to remember seeing Diana Rigg in the original Avengers series.
librarywitch chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Another fantastic tale. I just have one problem. No more Sherlock stories by you. I will wait in eager anticipation for any that you would care to share with us. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
anemix chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I really like how you incorporated character development and action. The story is engaging with just the right amount of emotion. The Sherlock in the epilogue tied it up well.
Cockapoo chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I really hate how much Mycroft reminds me of Sherlock. And how brutally Lestrade was treated. He doesn't deserve this. But the story is wonderfully done! I've been so terrified for him these past chapters I couldn't even stop to review, so I thought I should do that now. Great story!
HonorAndLoyalty chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Just fantastic. I really like your characterizations of all involved. Thank you :)
hjohn302 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Gah! I just got the chance to read this (to be honest, I was waiting for all the chapters to upload, as after reading the first half of the first chapter a while ago, I knew I wasn't going to be able to handle waiting between the chapters.

This is amazing! Wow! I love seeing Mycroft doing leg work, and John dropping all animosity toward him to help Greg.

I hate to think what both their reactions will be to Sherlock's return... gulp... I don't know if Mycroft will ever recover. :)
Riya Morut chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Wonderful ending. I hoped Sherlock would crop up somewhere. And bringing in Sebastian Moran... do I sense a sequel?

Thanks for posting this; in our long-suffering wait for Season 3, we'll take anything we can get, and this was exceptional. Many kudos to you!
Riya Morut chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Glad to know Greg is alive and John will have some purpose for a while. And the parting shot, "Otherwise, you can just phone me. On my phone."... I'm reminded so much of "A Study in Pink":

"He does love to be dramatic."
"Well thank God you're above all that."

And that shrug, the "It's been done" response to the idea of faking Greg's death... yes, I'm suspecting Mycroft as being complicit in Sherlock's disappearance. On to the next chapter to see if you'll confirm my ideas...