Reviews for Everything You Know I Haven't Got
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 4/16
Lestrade is certainly a BAMF in this story, and I love seeing him that way. I liked Mycroft watching out for Lestrade, and John willing to do whatever it takes to help.

While these chapters tell a full story, I admit that I would love to see the recovery as well.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
This is an amazing story-I just zoomed right through it too quickly to review every chapter. Your characterizations are spot on, and I love your descriptions. This was brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
". . .forthrightness met finesse headlong." I love it! What a fascinating scene you've envisioned here. And what a terrifying cliffhanger!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Wow, what a thing to have, the concern and the trust
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Nice to hear a bit about John's skill. Love the subtle hint about Sherlock. The banter was great too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
What, intense scene. So impressed with Lestrade's's thinking and John's manner. Glad to see Mycroft's guard down
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Wow, love getting the backstory. Poor Mycroft and Sherlock, they do have friends even if they can't use that word
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Love how you showed Lestrade's strength snd loyalty and honor.
Seph37 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
This is a fantasically well written piece. Your writing skills are at a very high level. The characterisation was superb especially of Mycroft. I loved the relationships that you built upon from canon between all of these characters. I felt that you stayed true to them and gave them all that they deserve. For a short piece, there was just the right combination of action, character development and emotion. I have taken what you have written and put it into the canon in my mind. I hope that you continue to write Sherlock fanfiction, because you really do the series justice.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Oh, I just love that last line. Mycroft can't allow himself to admit he has friends, even though that's obviously what they are.
becgate chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Wonderful! !
ScauldronDragonTrainer chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
About the refugee bit, I suggest you read "Glaciers and Wildfires". It's really... Revealing.
littleisle chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Wow. This was brilliantly written.
Meew3 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014