Reviews for Everything You Know I Haven't Got
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/21
Wow, what a thing to have, the concern and the trust
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/21
Nice to hear a bit about John's skill. Love the subtle hint about Sherlock. The banter was great too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/21
What, intense scene. So impressed with Lestrade's's thinking and John's manner. Glad to see Mycroft's guard down
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/20
Wow, love getting the backstory. Poor Mycroft and Sherlock, they do have friends even if they can't use that word
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/20
Love how you showed Lestrade's strength snd loyalty and honor.
Seph37 chapter 5 . 8/4
This is a fantasically well written piece. Your writing skills are at a very high level. The characterisation was superb especially of Mycroft. I loved the relationships that you built upon from canon between all of these characters. I felt that you stayed true to them and gave them all that they deserve. For a short piece, there was just the right combination of action, character development and emotion. I have taken what you have written and put it into the canon in my mind. I hope that you continue to write Sherlock fanfiction, because you really do the series justice.
Oh, I just love that last line. Mycroft can't allow himself to admit he has friends, even though that's obviously what they are.
becgate chapter 5 . 3/8
Wonderful! !
ScauldronDragonTrainer chapter 5 . 1/5
About the refugee bit, I suggest you read "Glaciers and Wildfires". It's really... Revealing.
littleisle chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Wow. This was brilliantly written.
Meew3 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Holy shhhhhhh-
Arhie chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Love John's last line.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Allies my ass
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Loved the Emma Peel reference. I'm old enough to remember seeing Diana Rigg in the original Avengers series.
librarywitch chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Another fantastic tale. I just have one problem. No more Sherlock stories by you. I will wait in eager anticipation for any that you would care to share with us. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.