Reviews for An Ordinary Session
No Naam chapter 1 . 10/12
SkyHana chapter 1 . 7/31
You yet again made a beautiful piece. I especially love how you really pay attention to small details in the story that wouldnt actually make much of an impact but do add add to the story in... personality i suppose? Sorry I just dont know the right word or what I wanted to say.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 4/20
I could see Natsume as this
Best 'future' fic ever. Accepting this as headcanon. Bless you for writing this and thank you for sharing!
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 3/7
Ha! Oh wow, I really enjoyed the glimpse into a possible future for Natsume and friends! _ I es-PE-cially liked the use of Nyanko's transformations _ Natsume's definitely the type of kind person who, now that his life has been made easier, would enjoy a career that would let him care for others. Thanks for writing this! You really have a way with words!
Katsucchi chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This was exactly what I kept waiting for as I read the manga, I'm really happy you wrote it :) Your characterization was incredible and you handled the scene with the right amount of gentleness and humor, just as it is in Natsume Yuujinchou. I really hope we can have something like this at the end of the story... Thank you again and congratulations on writing such a nice piece ;)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Awesome !

*eyes sparkling with so much awe and hope*

I know he will make a good therapist!

Vote for Natsume' good future!
celestehalcyon chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This oneshot is beyond brilliant! Of all the possible careers Natsume could take, I think his becoming a therapist (especially one for children) is a great choice. I'm not sure what to say about his unorthodox way of treating his patients, but I guess tending to children who can See would require an out-of-the-ordinary method. And it apparently involves Misuzu? It's so unorthodox, it's making me giddy.

I didn't imagine Tanuma becoming a baker though, which was a pleasant surprise. It's actually vey refreshing to imagine him as a baker running his own bakery. He could've gone to s university and taken up folklore studies or become an exorcist's apprentice or even take over the temple. But no, he became something as ordinary as a baker, and I think that's wonderful. A relief, even. (Except for the possibility that precious precious Tanuma is married? Who is this lucky person? I am beside myself on this.)

Lastly, the children are ever so precious, Takeo and Yasuo both. I really hope they become friends, and then they can hang out in the bakery or even grow up together, maybe baking cookies and bread for the bakery or for each other and- I'm getting ahead of myself.

All in all, this story and you, my dear author, deserve all the kudos. More power to your writing!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Aw, that was so sweet and heartwarming!
I really enjoyed how you portrayed both Natsume and Tanuma, their jobs and relationships. Natsume was understanding and gentle, and still treated youkai as normal day occurrences even in front of other people (a detail I absolutely loved!)
Tanuma is a bit more down to earth, since he knows what it's like to not properly see.
And the test if his clients could see youkai, that was clever.
"Or are you paying attention to the little dancing man in the window?" People who see will answer and people who don't will take it as a joke - brilliant!
This was very original.
Chris Ripley chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is absolutely brilliant. Being a therapist would be the perfect job for Natsume. I really love this AU. It would be great to see this as a multichapter story :) Great job!
denOden chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Is this real? Is the fact that this amazing idea and story is merely a oneshot real!? I want more it's just, the fact that Natsume becomes a phsyciatric (or what ever it spelled) to help children who could see to lessen their burden is just so,,, I lost my word cause I just cant describe it in a word, really love this idea great story
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is... absolutely wonderful. I could definitely see Natsume being a wonderful therapist. And how better to connect with other kids who can see spirits. It makes so much sense! Nicely written, too.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is definitely amazing. I have read this twice just now, just because its that awesome. I love how its from an outsider's view and how Natsume has become a therapist to help people who see yokai. Nice work! :)
halfAsoul chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
so cool...
shyd1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Just reread this, still as sweet and wonderful and good as I remember.