Reviews for Love is the Key
Smittendebs chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Cant wait to read more! I know you havent updated in a while...but PLZ start writing this story again!
Are You Afraid Yet chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I can't wait to read more _
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Please update soon. I just read your first story, and the first chapter of this one. I really want to know what happens next.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
oh gosh you gotta update and bring Daryl and Mason back to Lily or should it be the other way around lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love your original story and the sequel so far but please update soon :)
Parldro42082 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So glad to see that you're doing a sequel. I love that Daryl is taking on the role of parent to Mason while Lily is gone...cant wait to see what happens next
mmiller1983 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg i just read your other story all the way through and couldnt wait to start on the sequel only to find the sequel only has one chapter posted! Please please please post another update soon! Ive fallen in love with lily and her relationship with daryl! Please update soon!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved the first story and i cant wait to see where you take this one :)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please let Lily find Mason and Daryl soon! I do NOT want her to find Woodbury! I felt so bad with the whole "looking beyond the woods, past the trees in search of someone approaching" :( I love the relationship that has developed between Mason and Daryl! Please reunite them soon, Update Soon!
Emberka-2012 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I am very glad to see sequel.
I hope they will soon meet.
1111 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
yay! lily is back! :D
mrskaz453 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG...that was so sad... I hope they do find each other soon...

Glad your back...I've been curious about what happened to Lily, Daryl, & Mason...could care less about the others...LOL

I'm glad that Mason & Daryl have grown closer... Daryl is his father now..the only person he has... I really, really hope that Lily does come walking through the woods to them or they find her soon...but I also want Daryl & Mason to give her hell for being so damn careless, for leaving them like that for taking a risk that could separate her from them forever...

I'm so glad you started this sequel... Can't wait to see what happens next... Please, please, please don't keep them apart for too long...Lily has her work cut out for her when they do reunite...She was damn foolish...LOL, but they will forgive her...

Update soon... Glad your back..