Reviews for The Pirates of the Gale
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
This is cute •
Silver Amaranth Skafe chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Sweet sweet little story! Nothing like Gajeel chopping sabertooth heads to mak me feel full of joy! And the airial dual headshot is just too cool!
CallMeSoldier chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Aw, that was a cute little story! I liked it a lot. :)
Heve-chan chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Samurai Gajeel in feudal Japan and the geisha girl Levy sounds quite the story, I could give you some ideas if you want to. I planned on writing a Yu Yu Hakusho one with Hiei in the role of the samurai and an OC as the geisha but I never had the time. I would gladly tell you my ideas if you decide to write it... my story won't see the light of day anyway! :)
MsSlicingClaws chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Great fic, so much action and coolness!
I'm not sure about the next setting you should do. GaLe settings are hard because everyone does school, Gajeel as a soldier/military thing, or higher class Levy, breaking the mold of social caste. Perhaps a fusing and twist, like a ninja setting. Where Levy is a fair warrior, but on a mission gets captured by Gajeel after making chase...i dunno
detrametal chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
love the headshot quoted.
Xeylah chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I loved this story! Haha Gajeel FINALLY realizes Levy is her real name... Lol! I liked your idea of samurai Gajeel, I think that'd be cute!
piranha pk chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
aww such a nice ending great job !
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I would love a slight Soul Eater crossover. You know, a weapon miester, pair.
QueenLira chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Oooh, Victorian theme! Sherlock McGarden!
I have loved this story, fantastic work. I'm kinda bummed that it is over now. Anyway, can't wait for more updates on your other stories. This one was awesome :-)
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Awww... Hey, how much is the bounty on the lady? XD

SAMURAI GAJEEL! Do that idea. I haven't seen a fanfic like that before...
MsSlicingClaws chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
That was nice and awesome! Can't wait for moooore!
Shizuka23 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I love this story! What an awesome storyline to get these two together! I just love how awesome and piraty Gajeel is. I can't wait for the next update!
gale chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
well gajeel just pouring his story and crying is not too suitable.. he is a bit rough anyway i loved this story
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Well... Kudos for making me love it, and much begging for the next chapter!