Reviews for Haphazardly Stuck Note Stickers
JustAGleek6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Can a story be pretty? Because, if they can, this one was one of the prettiest 3 And I loved the song! It was so sweet and beautiful. I just have one question, is this line:" Hum you out a little tune, I love to call our song" is it meant to me be 'you hum'?... Just asking. I liked that line that's why it was in the back of my mind :) Great story, loved the emotion, the gentleness, Kurt and Blaine's relationship and the song just threw it over the edge into a big ocean of perfection :) loved this line:

"I love your song."

"I love your face."

"Just my face?"

"If I list everything I love about you, we won't have time to reacquaint ourselves before Rachel and your dad return."

Aww 3 Awesome work! If you're a singer, you should definitely consider recording the song. It is very good.
I ship it chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well first off that was absolutely fabulous an it hit me hard. Right in the feels. Also, though I don't know how to play any instruments and have no way to record it, I'd love to know the tune to your song so I can sing it around the house and give myself Klaine feels. Just email me at cuz I don't actually have a fanfiction
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Adorable
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww, wow!
Joanie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh, I so love this story...a few tears, dear Klainer, but happy ones. When you wrote, 'I'll go down with this ship' all I could think of was Our Ship: Klaine. It was a beautiful song. And I have a feeling Blaine won't be needing a separate bedroom. Thank you for this romantic story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm out of words at the moment that will do justice to how I feel about this. Simply lovely. Also, that's a nice song you've written.
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Really sweet story ... nice song too. Well done. I love the little touches, like the feeling I get that Burt was in on it.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012