Reviews for Daddy
Me chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
You make them seem like they are in 8th grade. Honestly, they don't seem like adults. The dialogue is really immature. The writing itself is fine- grammar is good and it is easy to follow- but I just really feel the characterizations are off. Just being honest.
Marcia Santos chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Good to know.
Wonder if Jane will feel guilty or how Lisbon will handle it.
Please post asap.
Jayno chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I loved this chapter. Poor Lisbon I just want to hug her.
Marcia Santos chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I hope you get better soon.
I was anxious waiting for you to post, wonder when Lisbon will face her father again or not.
Also curious about what will happen to the kids.
Please chapter 11 as soon as you are ready and feeling better.
GyMusicAddict chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Honestly, that was a lame solution to their argument. I don't really know why, but I feel like it would've been a lot harder for them to resolve and that the reasons behind Jane not letting Lisbon in are much deeper rooted and he'd have to work through them in order to solve their argument. Just a thought.
GyMusicAddict chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Her dad is evil. That is all. And Jane and Lisbon were very cute. :)
Anon-GallowGlass1 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Trust me, it's not you, it's the show. The only reason I pay even the most remote amount of attention to glee is the fact that they come out with pretty good music every once in a while.
Oh, an if you want someone to proof your chapters, I can help. Just pm me.
andrea-kenz chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I think your a really good writer:) I like this story:)
Fred chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Love love love it! Plz update soon!
Marcia Santos chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
It's good, but I wonder for how long her father will be outside waiting.
Please chapter 10 asap.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Although im enjoying the fic, i have to say i would never brag about not knowing the names of the people i have slept with- it really doesnt make you look good!
Marcia Santos chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I hope you post as soon you are ready to. Curiosity is a bitch.
Jisbonjisbon chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Its a really Great story! I love it!
You have to update soon!
Gadgetgal chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Noo! You can't stop there, this story is awsome! I love it! You have amazing ideas! Thankyou!
whovalista chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Really enjoying this story! You've done a fab job!