Reviews for Memories
izayagodofcellphones.orihara chapter 2 . 3/20
waah nooooo please nooo TT whyy -cries-
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Well now im bawling my eyes out thank you excuse me while I hug my plush toys like a two year old and gorge on ice cream
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Oh God, this is so sad! I hope you'll write more because they deserve some happiness. And I'd love to beat Grimmjow for being so cruel! How come he takes the chicken way out (
daniella chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Such a sad and depressing fic. But I like it, the writing is just smooth and flowy!
m.s chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Grimm, you dummy
Being dead is better than living miserably
Gratsu-dragon chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
It's sooo sad! But I love it!
larasgee chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I cried. FUUUU. I cried at 01.44 A.M
what the heck?

i am a masochist. so must fave this one. sheettthhhhhh ._. tears, staoh!
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
D: aughhhhhh, this is so heart-breaking!
Evui chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
NOOOOO WHYYY IS THIS SO SO SAD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS
RheizeL chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Awww...
T_T
That's just so cruel...
If ever you would right a 3rd chapter..
Please make grimmjow regret what he did..
And make him want to correct things.. but that would be just like what I'm writing.. hahah
no, please make him regret.. _
Keep it up!
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Awe, that's kind of sad but I understand how Grimmjow acted. If you ever wrote a 3rd chapter I think it should be in the future and Grimmjow realizing how much he missed Ichigo now that he was taken but explained why he could not continue to love Ichigo because he was afraid his anger might kill him and hearing that, makes Ichigo realize how much he really loved Grimmjow and though in a relationship that was bliss, Ichigo was never really as happy as he was when he was with Grimmjow.
PaRaM0rE-0394 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Grimm is such a dumbass. It was an ACCIDENT. It could have happened to anyone. Short of being an honest-to-god psychotic homicidal maniac, I don't think he should be that worried. That is probably the stupidest reason to break up with someone. If he was really that worried, then maybe some anger management classes would be better. I just... I just wish you would have left it at Grimmjow forgetting Ichigo. I have no sympathy for him. But other than that, great writing skills. :D
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Oh Grimm you dumbass. Wat if Ichi got all depressed and commited suicide eh? Wouldn't have done u shit good then huh! D:
pencilsandpens chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I knew it was gonna end like that and I was still going no no no no no
It made me want to cry it was beautiful
violentbrat chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This ia horrible. Far worse than Dirty's ending...
Now, don't get me wrong. The seven-hundred-or-so words that make-up and create this story are brilliant to the core; it's the situation that is making me sick, or it could be the alcohol from earlier but I read and re-read this much earlier, so it's out of the question. Knowing that their partner is dead but also knowing they died with the memory or their love is dozens of times more comforting, including the loss of their significant other. But knowing they are alive, knowing they do have fragments of memory shared together, yet not remembering the most important part is more than torture and enough to want to jump over a cliff; or any other means of suicide. And then comes the worst of all - seeing that that person not only has no pieces of that precious past as memory, but has also replacing that no-longer-existing part with another person, who is not the one forgotten... I bow down before Ichigo's 'strenght'.
Thank you for writing this wonderful piece. (and moments like these make me question my sanity... or whatever is left of it.
Thank you for giving me the courage with this piece, to straighten out my own turmoils and fix my wrongdoings.
Looking forward to see another beautiful piece. xx

p.s. I apologize for my... rant?