Reviews for 7 Kisses
Amber chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
The blind folded part got me excited. I thought you had somethng sinister, like a having Jake say something really heartwrenching to Sherry, at the end of the fiction. Turns out Jake just really wanted to feel up Sherry haha! It got me ecited anyhow. Great POV too. Again, well written. Good job! :-D
Amber chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Hi, I’m back :-)) where do you get all of these emotions? I can feel Jake’s love for his daughter and for Sherry. I can feel it. Feeel it, I can. I wanna be with Jake but now I don’t think I’d want to be with him if it means breaking up his family. I can’t do that, can I?! I love JakexSherry. But I want me a piece of Jake!

Again, this is AMAZING. Amazing, you hear? :-)
Amber chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
I haven’t even finished the mast few parahraphs because i can’t wait to comment. This on killed me. Killed me. I love your writing style. Very witty, clever. I’m ashamed to admit I thought (but only for a few seconds) Jake wss two timing Sherry. The twist though. This is tear jerker, this one. I hate when people kill of main charaters but this one has depth. Man, is it deep. Gawwwd you make me love Jake more than I already have. That’s how good you are man. Cheers to you. Ugh, I need a coupla minutes to bring myself to the real world after reading this. Beautiful, man. This is beautiful.
Amber chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Oh, the good ’ol competition in love. I like imagining Jake being jealous. Haha! I also love how your fanfics are realistic in a sense that the characters are true to their personalities in game. I’ve read some fanfics around here where Jake would admit that she likes, even loves Sherry right after they escape the under facility as is in the final scene in the game. And I’m like, I don’t think Jake would just easily admit to himself that he likes or love Sherry, let alone confess to her completely! Ugh, I’m being thrown too far into this but I just really REALLY love JakexSherry. So to some this review up, haha, you’re fics are awesome and I love ’em! More power to you! :-)
Competition chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
This was a great chapter.
I loved the banter between Piers and Jake.
If you decide to continue with the story, can we have more Piers?
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
OMG. I never thought I would comment on anything, but you almost made me cry in chapter 4 when I found out sherry died. OMG I might die from sadness right now.
Ayunat chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Hope you will update soon! Great story!
AloneBlueRose chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
xSCE94x chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I LOVED these one shots :D Great writing :)
Ayunat chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
great story! good work!
looking for another one;)
AloneBlueRose chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Vanitas Lunar chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
this fanfic is so good! can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please! :D
Twisted Cinderella chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I gotta say...that was hot. Just, too damn hot. Sorry, I have no words. Please, just...keep going!
GothicPrincess22 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Another great story! Loved it. Please write another one soon.
AloneBlueRose chapter 3 . 1/6/2013