Reviews for Hidden Costs
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 1 . 2/24
I like the idea of Jack being the Guardian's secret weapon that everyone overlooks- it adds a little something to Jack and his importance within the Guardians.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This is too good to be a one-shot
WriterGirl7673 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Ever
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Sequel please!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Jack is awesome! He is definitely a hidden power source, unlike the others. Pitch constantly overlooked him because he was just Jack Frost, the little troublemaker.

Thanks for writing & sharing.
shiarein chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love this
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i know i've been saying this a lot but believe me when i say this that it is absolutely true...YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME!

ok im done screaming :D awesome job once again lol
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I like it! Another!
TheJoyousCrosser chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow this is so deep. I love it. :D Awesome awesome job!
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow! Now that makes so much sense! ::nodding firmly:: Yup, definitely part of my headcanon, now.
Good catch and thanks for sharing. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Yay for worldbuilding! ...I have to watch this darn movie already.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I am very pleased to see your sound reasoning in the Author's Note. I do so like it when people read into subtle canon such as that. So much can be derived from a simple statement...so long as the scriptwriters/directors didn't use poor information in their writing, all is good. The plotholes the RotG creators are creating are currently at a pause, but they may come to a head depending on the book coming up in September. Should the official split between the movie and the books occur there...well, we shall see. I wouldn't mind a split, as it will take a bit of explaining to make things fit the movie, but it would also be nice to have some characters and ideas insinuated from the movie become movie canon.
Zarz chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I really love this story! It's cool how you've managed to take pieces of the movie in a way that makes perfect sense, yet doesn't seem to have been noticed by anyone else yet. I love your thoughts about great spirits and lesser spirits, and what the Guardians do, and where Jack fits in to all of this. I also love North reassuring Jack - it's great to see those two interact. Keep up the wonderful work!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is absolutely wonderful! Seriously, I don't think I've seen a fic that dives into the guardians as realistically as you have just done. I love me some good character study and your work shows thought, fluidity, and care that satisfies and leaves the reader begging for more! thank you for sharing this!