Reviews for Proposal
BrokenLuvSickDreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is perfection. You're an awesome writer :)
alwaysgleefanatic chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
My heart, oh my God...
This is perfect. I truly had tears the eyes while reading this. Wonderful.
odellcriss chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was amazeballs! I was smiling the whole time while I was reading! I love how you referenced the box scene, I smiled when I watched that too! I totally agree, if there was a Klaine proposal, I would never say anything mean about Ryan murphy ever again :D
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
lovelovelovelovelove this! so cute:)
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it! Beyond cute. :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOVED THIS! Beautiful. Thanks for writing! That's the cutest and most Kurt-like proposal quote I've ever read about in a Klaine fic to date! ;) 3
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is a lovely Christmas present, thank you! Hope yours was happy!
Brilliant, having Kurt present this perfect ring when Blaine makes him promise cookies, and I love the sleepy morning Kurt decided to do it. Lovely!
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That freaking one line made my entire day. I just sat here after getting to that part with this stupid, giddy look on my face praying that someday this will be canon! So many feels! Well done my friend. Well done :)
EnglishGleek chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is really cool :) Klaine proposals are adorable! 3
I was wondering if it's okay if I use the whole "Hello I'm Kurt Hummel and I'll be auditioning for the role of your husband" for a one-shot idea I have. Is that alright?
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The promise cookies part killed me. Those boys will be the death of me.
Emserai chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love it! I also feel like I'm always reading fics where Blaine proposes and so I adore that it's Kurt here! At first I thought he was going to sing, but I like it nice and simple the way you did it.
azularaeluiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love that kurt purposes because I feel like its always Blaine. Awesome story!