Reviews for Crushing Butterflies
becauseambatman1 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I have no idea what your talking about this last Ch. It was genius. Loved it and is begging for more.
becauseambatman1 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This last part in this Ch. I was like " gaaaah finally!" I love that you put this together. Its a very unique twist of this
becauseambatman1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Hmm interesting so far... So its like a zombie like disease?
Regin chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
FairiesDescent chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Shikamaru left her right...? Now it's only TenTen? I recently found this fanfic and I love it. Please update soon.
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
I love this! So different from other fics and thats great! Keep it up!
Silver-Grace09 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
I love this story. Please write more. I will be more then willing to toss a few ideas with you if writers block is the problem. I do have my own stories. Including a Naruto one. Silver-Grace09 is my pen name.
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Takumi.
Fucking Takumi.
DAELYN, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. Dear God.
This chapter was fantastic, as all chapters are. I think you're doing very well with Sakura and Itachi's relationship. I think it's very believable. *nods* For some reason I really enjoyed your description of the fire and smoke and fjuiksnd. It was just...askdflrnkdxcfg
Anyways, I love this story and I love you and I suck at leaving helpful reviews, so yeah.
Great job on this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Really love this story
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Skdkndjksloskmdn Daelyn I love this. I laughed so hard about the Kisame thing omfg * v * oh and:
"YOU GUYS ARE S-RANK MISSING-NIN WHO CAN'T DEAL WITH A FUCKING SNAKE. FANTASTIC. I'M GONNA DIE."
I love you, dear god.
Ahhh, great chapter, Daelyn :D I suck at reviews, you know this, but you're amazing okay? Okay.
I look forward to the next chapter :3
Angry Paradox chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Don't lose faith! I live this story!
TeenageCrisis chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
I dont get the whole Itachi sakura interactions...thats all..
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Jaiskfjjieowlskndf this was so good
Ahhh I love you
Just...everything ;-; and Itachi's comment about Kisame prefering his privacy xD I love it. I love it so hard.
Gaaah I loved this and I can't wait for your next update c:
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
So I've just discovered reading this story and I love it. A shinobi version of I Am Legend. I'll admit I was surprised that you killed off Shikamaru but I realize now after reading the first ten chapters that his intelligence would have hindered Sakura's progression in fighting the disease. One question i had is where is Sasuke? And where do Kabuto and Orochimaru fall in this? With such destruction, the two latter can't be far. Maybe Oro created the disease at Akatski and the organization know feels threatened by/ responsible for? And now that Sakura is with Atkatski, is Neji's retribution her imminent death? Just some curiosity. Looking forward to the next chapters!

-BABN
ImmaPiratte chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I'm still confused about her eye... seriously what's up with it.