Reviews for Easy
twobrothers chapter 1 . 3/17
Loved it! Never give up...always keep fighting. That's what the Lancer men represent.
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice! :)) Short, sweet, Johnny thump, brotherly comfort. Behaving Murdoch. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is a good story for the thoughts of Johnny, Scott and Murdoch. I enjoyed reading. Thank You
albam chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
excellent writing, as ever
solista chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Good one. Easy to read..characters true to form.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Excellent story! I love your style and you've captured the characters very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very nice. I like a decent, concerned, fatherly Murdoch, as depicted in your story. Way too many Lancer stories have Murdoch as an unfeeling, clueless tyrant and I don't find that realistic at all. It gets so tiring reading such characterizations of him. Thanks for developing a more complete character in this tale.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hehe! Found you here-in Lancer territory! Actually, I favorites you so fanfic alerted me to your story! I loved Lancer when I was younger! Loved (ans still do) westerns and the handsome Johnny made this a fave! Haven't thought of it in years-wonder if it's on Netflix! HMmmmm! Anyway, great whump story and love the guys coming together in a better understanding at the end!
MollokoPlus chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That thing you put the bullets in in a revolver is a cylinder, and sensible people will only load 5 rounds into a sixgun, for safety reasons. A Colt WILL discharge if dropped, even if it hasn't been cocked. Just so you know.
Pacifica chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Joanie, thank you for the wonderful story. We Lancer fans are ever so grateful for every new story. The wonderful characters survive because of talented writers like you.

I liked how you showed Johnny's conflicting emotions and his struggle to accept that he did have a place at Lancer. He definitely would have had a tough time adjusting from the freedom of being on his own to life on the ranch with its schedules and rules. He would have to give up some of these freedoms, but would be rewarded with a home and a loving family, something he was beginning to realize and accept.

best - Pacifica
Colleen chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story, I'm a sucker for a hurting Johnny or Scot for that matter, though having Murdoch raging always puts a nice kick to thing. Thanks for keeping them a live and riding.
gw-libero chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I'm not familiar with the show either, but I googled it to get the names and relations right ;-)
I like the story - took me way back to my youth when I enjoyed watching Western. The whump was great as expected and the comfort/family stuff got me all warm and happy.
BMick chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm not familiar with Lancer, but the family dynamics are interesting, and the story is definitely your style. Enjoyed it.
Cindy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Thank you for writing a Lancer story. I too have a fondness for this old western and the Lancer boys. It is a pleasure to see how fanfic writers explore the relationships and the challenges that could arise as they grew into their new roles of father/ brother and son. I enjoyed Johny's conversation with himself. Close calls can bring such clarity.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is a terrific story which sticks closely to the characters and how I imagine they would all think and feel. Really enjoyed it and look forward to more.