Reviews for Hamish's high school years
Sherlock doesn't want Hamish to see childbirth yet. *sigh* I wish I was that lucky. Hamish is like, around 16 right? Well when I was 13 I think we were watching a video about the development of a baby in science class and what the teacher didn't know what that the end of the video showed a birth. Everyone started screaming and the teacher couldn't find a way to pause it. I got to see the 'miracle' that is life at such a young age. Goody goody me. Love the story it's soooooooo good!
Malya chapter 56 . 1/2
I love it
dragonrider167 chapter 56 . 10/21/2015
THIS IS MY FAVE SHERLOCK FANFIC
Sorry for shouting. Please update soon!
BelieverofManyThings chapter 56 . 10/18/2015
Loving this chapter:)
dragonrider167 chapter 55 . 7/19/2015
POST MOREEEEEE
Dragonrider167 chapter 55 . 7/10/2015
Hmmmmm I don't know if they should have another kid, but If you wrote another series with the new kid than I would say yes!
Dragonrider167 chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
I love the way you write don't listen to anyone who says otherwise!
bbc fandom chapter 55 . 4/21/2015
I think you really should add a Nother baby but you should make it be twins possibly a girl and a boy I think that will be so adorable and I love the stories they're so adorable I love how you made it to where he grew up and I think that the characters were only slightly OC but overall I would give this a five-star thank you so much for your contributing to the fanfiction world I wish that all fanfiction's were written as nicely and neat and with this little mistakes is this one has so overall I give you five stars. One comment though I think that John and Hamish have had a lot of cute either sick or injured moments but I think that Sherlock is a need for one like where he hurts his leg or something I think that would be totally adorable just s John and Hamish have had a lot of cute either sick or injured moments but I think that Sherlock is a need for one like where he hurts his leg or something I think that would be totally adorable just saying it is been such a pleasure reading these I would hope that you update soon thank you for your time reading this
Almondweb chapter 55 . 1/26/2015
this is very good, do you think you could do a chapter on how hamish got accused for a murder but hamish never did it?
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 55 . 1/16/2015
Oh, god yes. Another baby would be a great idea. (Really I just want to see Big Brother Hamish)
Jesse Holmes chapter 55 . 1/11/2015
Baby please :D
BlackMirrorEdge chapter 55 . 1/11/2015
Great chapter thanks for the update :)
ChocolateSauce18 chapter 54 . 12/4/2014
*sobs* so beautiful *sobs* young love *sob* so great *violently sobbing of happiness*
Diamondgirl3 chapter 54 . 12/3/2014
GAAHHHHHHHH! I DID NOT EXPECT THAT BUT I AM SO HAPPY AND THAT WAS A GREAT TWIST I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST GOING TO BE GAY THEN THE KISS AND WAS SO HAPPY AND yes.
HerenyaHope chapter 54 . 12/3/2014
OMG THE FEEEEEEEELS! This is too cute, and oh my gosh I can't believe Hamish is friggin' 15! This was so sweet and I kinda had a feeling he and George liked each other, but this just brought a smile to my face *squeals!* I also love how they were so caught up that they didn't even notice Sherlock and John sitting there XD by the way, does this make Hamish gay or bisexual, since he did have a girlfriend before?