Reviews for Hamish's high school years
SPNTWDlover chapter 1 . 7/20
Wow this was really good! Can't wait to get more in depth with twins, that sounds like a fun little rollercoaster of a story! Hoping for an update
Guest chapter 56 . 1/2/2016
Sherlock doesn't want Hamish to see childbirth yet. *sigh* I wish I was that lucky. Hamish is like, around 16 right? Well when I was 13 I think we were watching a video about the development of a baby in science class and what the teacher didn't know what that the end of the video showed a birth. Everyone started screaming and the teacher couldn't find a way to pause it. I got to see the 'miracle' that is life at such a young age. Goody goody me. Love the story it's soooooooo good!
Malya chapter 56 . 1/2/2016
I love it
dragonrider167 chapter 56 . 10/21/2015
THIS IS MY FAVE SHERLOCK FANFIC
Sorry for shouting. Please update soon!
BelieverofManyThings chapter 56 . 10/18/2015
Loving this chapter:)
dragonrider167 chapter 55 . 7/19/2015
POST MOREEEEEE
Dragonrider167 chapter 55 . 7/10/2015
Hmmmmm I don't know if they should have another kid, but If you wrote another series with the new kid than I would say yes!
Dragonrider167 chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
I love the way you write don't listen to anyone who says otherwise!
bbc fandom chapter 55 . 4/21/2015
I think you really should add a Nother baby but you should make it be twins possibly a girl and a boy I think that will be so adorable and I love the stories they're so adorable I love how you made it to where he grew up and I think that the characters were only slightly OC but overall I would give this a five-star thank you so much for your contributing to the fanfiction world I wish that all fanfiction's were written as nicely and neat and with this little mistakes is this one has so overall I give you five stars. One comment though I think that John and Hamish have had a lot of cute either sick or injured moments but I think that Sherlock is a need for one like where he hurts his leg or something I think that would be totally adorable just s John and Hamish have had a lot of cute either sick or injured moments but I think that Sherlock is a need for one like where he hurts his leg or something I think that would be totally adorable just saying it is been such a pleasure reading these I would hope that you update soon thank you for your time reading this
Almondweb chapter 55 . 1/26/2015
this is very good, do you think you could do a chapter on how hamish got accused for a murder but hamish never did it?
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 55 . 1/16/2015
Oh, god yes. Another baby would be a great idea. (Really I just want to see Big Brother Hamish)
Jesse Holmes-Strange-Stark chapter 55 . 1/11/2015
Baby please :D
BlackMirrorEdge chapter 55 . 1/11/2015
Great chapter thanks for the update :)
ChocolateSauce18 chapter 54 . 12/4/2014
*sobs* so beautiful *sobs* young love *sob* so great *violently sobbing of happiness*
Diamondgirl3 chapter 54 . 12/3/2014
GAAHHHHHHHH! I DID NOT EXPECT THAT BUT I AM SO HAPPY AND THAT WAS A GREAT TWIST I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST GOING TO BE GAY THEN THE KISS AND WAS SO HAPPY AND yes.