Reviews for Filling the Gap
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
While I personally dislike the Drumknott/Vetinari pairing, myself being much more inclined to a Margolotta/Vetinari, I nevertheless have to say that this is very well-written. Bravo!
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like your pairing.
Dicentra chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Interesting. Hope there's a follow up.
Elizabeth Bower chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
While I am not normally for Vetinari relationship scenarios (although I don't deny he might be homosexual), I really, really liked this. It was plausible, done in a systematic way that just rung true for Vetinari, and it was...perfect. All the analytical processes going on in his mind, all of his actions...Vetinari was perfect.
As was Drumknott, I can't belittle his role in my enjoyment of this. All of his reactions, like Vetinari's were true to character, even if I prefer the librarian relationship myself. He would make an actual appointment to speak with his employed about this, and he just...was great.
Great story, I highly enjoyed it, and would give it maybe...4 stars out of five. And that only because I prefer my Vetinari's to be in love with their cities, and my Drumknott's to be in love with their librarian's. lol. Excellent writing, you should write more stuff.