Reviews for Knave of Hearts, Part 3 of Coins
This is wonderful and everything... I'm honestly loving the story. But the Mergana has a serious problem. Merlin is related to Uther and Morgana is Uther's daughter. It's incest for them to be together.
KIMMIKY chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Adieu and review only rhyme when you say it with a french accent but who doesn't like holding whole conversations with a french accent? Just me then? Huh! Everyone else is boring! Or I'm nuts!

Loved this chapter, with quirky and endearingly, adorably, oddly, wise Merlin. Seriously loved the mentions about his thought processes and the "He's not completely right in the head" comment. He He!

Your Dialogue is so good throughout. I'm envious. I hate turning green, it really doesn't go with the auburn hair.
KIMMIKY chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I wouldn't worry about the cousins element at all. It is not illegal to marry your first cousin, since my parents were first cousins and had a perfectly legal and lovely church wedding. It isn't even really frowned upon in medical circles except if you did it every generation. The only thing it does manage to do is seriously complicate familial ties. For example since my mums dad and my dads dad were brothers they are also my great uncles as well as my grandparents. My mum and my dad are also my cousins as are my sisters, and my aunt and uncle. It also meant my mum's married name was the same as her maiden name(much simpler when it came to the honeymoon since she never had to change her name on the passport, but hard to explain on official documents when they ask me for her maiden name and think i'm taking the mick). I'm not odd in the least!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
It never gets old. Reading it all over.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Drunk, pirate ship, I think gwain is an ancestor of Captain Jack Sparrow!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Splendid. On to the next.
Linorien chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
*scream of panic and betrayal* No! I think I have just condemned myself to another three hours of reading your stories when I should be sleeping. Not that I mind of course...
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I know that I haven't read all that much so far, being on chapter 6, but I just wanted to go ahead and say that I like the way you made George an actually nice and likable person. Most people just brush him off or make him annoying/overbearing. I like the way you put him: helpful, efficient, and not a TOTAL bootlicker (even if he is a bit too subservient sometimes). Just wanted to get that off my mind while I still remembered it!
LinBates chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
The story is interesting, but I think you need to go back and reread what's posted here. I think you'll several instances of duplicate sentences and both missing words and phrases. It's so bad in some places it's impossible to figure out your meaning!
LinBates chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I am enjoying the story greatly, but I'm having a few problems trying to decode some of your sentences such as the following from this chapter; "After that, her nightmares had increased and her powers started to appear, causing her to question her own knew (? What are you trying to say here?) she had a good heart, and the executions ordered by Uther made her sick with disgust; but she still played the part and gossiped with the other courtiers...trying to manipulate her standing, to further her own agenda."
sarajm chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
Morgause and the Red Dragon! I did NOT expect this.

OK, now I really need to start reading the next story to find out what the heck they (well the dragon at least) is playing at.
sarajm chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Oh how horrible for Cai! That's so not fair! I sure hope that the time comes when this can be put right.

And then - how sad for Merlin. I felt so bad for him being rejected by Lisanor when it was obvious he was falling for her. I hope they get back together or that this will point him back to Morgana.
sarajm chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
It was funny to see Merlin drunk on magic, and being so silly then forward with Lisanor.

You did a great job in showing us Cai's feelings for Leon. What a loving and tragic relationship they've had. I sure hope they can save Leon and renew that to have some happiness. It sounds like they deserve some.
sarajm chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
I'm glad you had Merlin talk about growing up as a bastard child. A lot of stories go into Arthur's childhood growing up as a poor motherless boy, but I think Merlin would have had a harder time of it, really.
sarajm chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Loved to learn about Gwaine and his sister. I hope they reconcile.

Also loved how Merlin dealt with Loholt, but oops!