Reviews for The Long Goodbye Becomes the New Beginning
jjgeraghty chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love the story, just wish there was more of it!
farrago42 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is so tenderly written. It captures the emotion PERFECTLY.
Hips chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was perfection! I absolutely loved it. Wonderful job!

Have you heard that The Long Goodbye wasn't a season finale but a SERIES finale?! :( Your author's notes just reminded me of that sad fact.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hi!

Absolutely beautiful story! I haven't seen Season 5 yet, and I miss the whole gang already nonetheless. There are so many stories still untold, and I do hope that TNT is smart enough to get some kind of spin-off on the road. It was one of the few TV shows I really enjoyed watching (and still do, even if I know the episodes of Seasons 1 & 2 almost word by word), and I will truly miss them.

So, enough rambling from me ;) Once again, a wonderful story with my two favorite characters from the show. Keep going!

All the best for 2013, Huntress
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
EXACTLY!
TsukiLunar1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Loooved it! Thank you. i needed that after the last episode :')
CBrooke92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This episode was the series finale so goodbye Leverage!:-( Really good story! I liked how in the show, Parker became the new leader.
G-Baby8991 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
it was really good! i was really mad when i found out that there probably wasn't going to be a sixth season... you should write a story about after the finale and make it about parker/eliot getting together and make it multichaptered.