Reviews for Paragon
Narutofan8762 chapter 3 . 1/6
I really like this story, and I hope you continue it, even though you most likely won't. It's one of the few stories that doesn't have Naruto become a jedi and he still kicks ass. You could probably end it in a few chapters too. Naruto kills Sidious, redeems Anakin, saves the Republic, and lives happily ever after. That is at least how I imagine that the story will end.
World Maker 777 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
waiting for chapter 4
World Maker 777 chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Naruto Aayla, bariss and ahsoka
Aegorm chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Such a shame that you didn't continue this. While there are good Naruto/SW crossovers on this site, they don't properly show Naruto's strength. Or they try and bring chakra to SW characters and Force to Naruto characters and that is often poorly executed.

Naruto is a powerhouse, even without his Six paths Sage mode he can ruin a clone army and most Sith as well. While a close combat fight might be somewhat favourable for a Sith/Jedi, with their precognition, lightsaber and all that, a bijuudama will demolish any defence they can put up
erik chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Another great start but a Naruto that doesn't take up the lightsaber would be different.
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Loving it. Can't wait for more.

Good luck and update soon.
Carlthompson chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
new new chapter please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I really hate the fact that you start a shitload of stories and never finish anything. You piss me off. All you do is flood a ton of sections with unfinished material.
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Awesome!
fellow chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Cool.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
very cool start to this fic haope ya continue it good work
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Update please update please update please update please update please update please update
Azofeifa chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
ha. Prototype referemce with the preview. i loved how alex shouted it. It screamed badass. Keep up the good work man/woman.
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Interesting premise. There are a lot of ways to take it from here. Part of me hopes Naruto starts thinking long-term. Like what valuable resources and material, including ships and military weapons and equipment he can take off with and start a new life with. As much as a confrontation with Palpatine seems cool, where does the story go after a fight like that?

I like Naruto’s burgeoning harem of ladies. It seems like you’ve upped his intelligence and skill from canon so he might actually be somewhat capable of handling women like this. Considering how much they’ve suppressed their emotions, I think he’s going to need to take the lead in any relationship that develops. They might need him to be the “paragon” of a strong, dominant, alpha male, something primal that they can respond to. At least that’s my opinion.

If this hasn’t been abandoned, I’m semi-curious to see where it’s going.