Reviews for Paragon
waiting for chapter 4
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 3 . 11/7
Naruto Aayla, bariss and ahsoka
Aegorm chapter 3 . 10/22
Such a shame that you didn't continue this. While there are good Naruto/SW crossovers on this site, they don't properly show Naruto's strength. Or they try and bring chakra to SW characters and Force to Naruto characters and that is often poorly executed.

Naruto is a powerhouse, even without his Six paths Sage mode he can ruin a clone army and most Sith as well. While a close combat fight might be somewhat favourable for a Sith/Jedi, with their precognition, lightsaber and all that, a bijuudama will demolish any defence they can put up
erik chapter 3 . 5/31
Another great start but a Naruto that doesn't take up the lightsaber would be different.
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 5/4
Loving it. Can't wait for more.

Good luck and update soon.
Carlthompson chapter 3 . 3/30
new new chapter please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I really hate the fact that you start a shitload of stories and never finish anything. You piss me off. All you do is flood a ton of sections with unfinished material.
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
fellow chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Ronin Kenshin chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
very cool start to this fic haope ya continue it good work
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Update please update please update please update please update please update please update
Azofeifa chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
ha. Prototype referemce with the preview. i loved how alex shouted it. It screamed badass. Keep up the good work man/woman.
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Interesting premise. There are a lot of ways to take it from here. Part of me hopes Naruto starts thinking long-term. Like what valuable resources and material, including ships and military weapons and equipment he can take off with and start a new life with. As much as a confrontation with Palpatine seems cool, where does the story go after a fight like that?

I like Naruto’s burgeoning harem of ladies. It seems like you’ve upped his intelligence and skill from canon so he might actually be somewhat capable of handling women like this. Considering how much they’ve suppressed their emotions, I think he’s going to need to take the lead in any relationship that develops. They might need him to be the “paragon” of a strong, dominant, alpha male, something primal that they can respond to. At least that’s my opinion.

If this hasn’t been abandoned, I’m semi-curious to see where it’s going.
McGeezel chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for the story. We need more of these kinds of crossovers. More HP and SW covers too. They all seem to start on Felicia. I like that Baris is still alive and that naruto is still so confident. Good story so far.