Reviews for The Tribble Protection Decision
tigerlily124 chapter 4 . 3/16
I liked this! Thank you! Spock's suggestion was clever.
Very delightful. Tribbles are special. Wish I had one.
PSW chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
This was enjoyable! Interesting side story for the tribbles... :-) Thanks for writing!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I DID ENJOY IT...NOW I AM WAITING FOR MORE.

THANK YOU. HOPE TO SEE YA SOON.
Snorty1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Nice wrap up
Snorty1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter. Totally in character... Keep going, love this story arc.
Milton Perry chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I am so glad the furry beasts' reputation is whitewashed. According a crucial role to them for all living beings in their homeworld is more than any tribble fan could hope for! Gripping plot. Kirk deals in a rather light-hearted manner with the prime directive. Such a behaviour matches his compassionate and sympathetic character trait. Very well done so far!
Saavikam69 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Nature always has a way of surviving. 10%
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
It's not possible for EVERY tribble to be wiped out! If there was even one left, the planet would be repopulated within a week! I'll be biting my nails, waiting fr the next chapter! :)
Snorty1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for more.
Pearlkat chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
What? What? What is a montomo!
Pearlkat chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like it so far. I liked your use of dialog to finish up a narrated scene. Very interesting.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING! AND I LIKE IT! I knew the tribbles would have to be vital to their home environment, and hunted widely enough for their reproductive rate to be essential! Yay for tribbles!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I definitely want to read the rest of the story. Also I like dialog. It moves the story along. And you have enough description included to flesh it out.
I like it.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I smell alien abduction in the making. Favorited and following.