Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Bloab chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Pretty intense
AgiVega chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I don't understand why this fic has so few reviews. It would deserve more. It's very well-written, a true gem among Kataang M-rated stories. Nice descriptions, good portrayal of emotions, and a bit of humour. Lovely.
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh Jesus Christ. Another one of those beginners that honestly claim that they only wrote one story, when in the actual story itself, it seems as if a perfectionist prepared everything. Your fanfic is THAT powerful to be described like that. A joyful success, my friend.

I'm seriously flabbergasted at this very moment. Had I not known this was your first attempt, you wouldn't be receiving that many praises of how well-thought out you organized the chapter on your first try. Completely and utterly amazing at how you captured every mood portrayed throughout their love-making. The frightening awkward feel in the beginning, and the intense erotic feel toward the ending. Whoo, what a mind-blown! I currently feel immensely flushed and hot, and my arousal meter has increased tenfold! Must open a window *-*

Like...I'm really at a loss of words, here. What more is there to state considering the fact that it's impossible for me to do so?

Speechless...You've certainly earned yourself a new fan! *points at self while having a huge grin plastered on face* LOL.

Previously stated, I have nothing more to offer you. You totally enlightened me all the way to endless space, my friend! :D

All I can give you is...just keep doing whatever it is you're doing to make your writing appear like this one.

Let's see...

*Follows Author, Favorites Author, Favorites Story* I figured this story is completed, so I believe there isn't a use to follow it. Unless I'm incorrect and you obtain tons more up your sleeve ;) LOL.

Take great care of your well-being, my friend.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
For the first fic, tha was an amazing job
Yasuda chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This oneshot is AMAZING ! I guess you spend a lot of time writing it ! But it's easy to feel how much you enjoyed it ! I'm also a fan of Avatar : The Last Airbender, and an avid reader so I can't wait to see if you write other stories ! I wish you all the best ! ;)