Reviews for Angels We Have Heard on High
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/31
Really good, with Dean's memory getting foggy, but carefully slicing out a piece of his heart to share with Sammy, since it was only his right to know Mom. Like the question about Jesus wanting Mary up in heaven with him. Merry Christmas!
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This is a precious little story.
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I'm not crying, I promise. My eyes are just sweating .
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
...I'm not okay. I have tears in my eyes, that was so beautiful. Ugh. And now it's raining on me in my field, like it's a tradgedy in a film. But wow. You writing is stunning - thanks for cheering me up during my cold these last few days. My heart is broken, but I feel much better now. Thanks for writing! You're awesome! :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Adorable and sad all at once. Poor little Dean. I loved this, it was beautiful
im crying chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
IT IS AUGUST AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I WANT CHRISTMAS REALLY BADLY

ALSO IM CRYING

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND REALLY CAPTURES THEIR RELATIONSHIP OH GOD I NEED A TISSUE OR TWENTY
oh she writes chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is so touching, and beautiful beyond words.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awwww. A very sweet story. Liked it a lot. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Dean would have done better than almost all adults to take care of his brother.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love weechester fics and this was lovely. I love adorable wee Sammy and paternal, loving Dean. Loving and somewhat bittersweet this was perfect.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was beautiful, sad but heartwarming at the same time. Could just picture them both sat on a bale of hay, watching the living Nativity and Sammy asking about their mother. Awesome that Dean shared his memories of her with Sammy, even though they were becoming a little hazy and it was a little painful for him but Sammy had no memories of his own.
Hope that you had a great Christmas and that 2013 will be an awesome year for you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Beautiful, sad, sad story.

Thanks so much for sharing it.

Happy New Year.

TG
flygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
so sweet!
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
sweet ;)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
What a nice surprise!
I always love seeing your name alerting a new story.
You did a wonderful job of writing young Dean and Sam.
I also like how you described the Christmas scene for us.
I'm glad that Dean was able to share some memories of their mom with Sam.
Thanks for the smile!
Until next time, take care.