Reviews for Divergent Fanfic
This was literally the longest fanfic I’ve ever read
laurel elizabeth chapter 48 . 7/11
No offense but Tobias is kind of dramatic without Tris, lol.
Is Eric not evil in this?
:). 3. ;3
I'm so sorry about your grandmother. You wrote an amazing fanfic here, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff
I love Charlotte! She is so grown up and strong for her age! It breaks my heart...good job coming up with her! 3
They should have it by the chasm
Yes! I love Chris-carol way better than Noah-carol!
This is an awesome story! I have read some pretty...meh...divergent fanfics, but I am really enjoying this one , especially this chapter!
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 79 . 5/16
I liked reading this! Out of the OCs Carol was my favourite character: while she had a couple of similarities with Tris, I love how she wasn't, like, "Oh, this girl Carol is going to be just like Tris, but she's going to be a better version!" Carol was original and a character in her own right. Also, I like how Noah wasn't a perfect, innocent Abnegation guy - at first he seemed like the average "Stiff", but we ended up discovering that he wasn't so nice after all. Good job on this! And it must have taken great dedication to write all those chapters.
primrose36 chapter 1 . 5/9
So good! So so sad it's over!
Love this so sad it ended
fourtris x reylo chapter 2 . 4/19
still I tried to find my way
spinning now was end of days
burning like a flame
behind my eyes
drown it out drink it in
crown the king of suffering
prisoner slave to the disguise
disappear the only thing
bittersweet surrending
knew that it was time to say goodbye
I love this song too
soccerdefense14 chapter 1 . 3/9
Its so cute! I'm only on the fist chapter, but I can tell I'll enjoy reading this :)
Moo.