Reviews for Alone
Kiki chapter 1 . 1/29
Umm i Don't know how to say this. How how could you know hohhhhhhhhoww did you know? or should it be do you know? I don't know. You don't know what you've done do you? no probably nott but its soooo accurate soo similar yet different.

I guess I want to say Thank You. You might not know for what but Thank You.
happysue115 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
AMAZING
the Boondock-Jedi-Zombie chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Hey, this was really good. Lovely job :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
awwwww ok this story was so sad but so good at the same time my only thing I'm a. It confused about is that did jack die ? Sorry you probably made it clear but my brains frazzled so yeh was just wondering if he did end up dieing cuz he said merry Christmas
The Lonely Goddess chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I'm not crying. It's raining. On my face. A lot.
Raevyn Blackthorn chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I personally think you did well on this piece. And I don't think there can actually be such a thing as " to sad" no one really knows or can measure the farthest depths of human emotion so it is entirely possible a person really can hurt that much. I my self am a Tragedy writer so I know how easy it is to get carried away, but have confidence that even if you do its still an expression of something you feel and its brilliant because you made it.
Also, yes this is art, its art of words. Some of us are happy some are angsty , some are loving and some are tragic, either way, its all art. This was an awesome story , I like how Bunny is more relate-able as a person. most of the ones I have read with him in it, he automatically knows whats wrong with jack and tries to fix it, and I dislike that. Having similar problems to jack in this story, I know that nobody automatically knows that you have a problem. once again good job!
Callie982 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Really sad :( but a great fic!
Lala land chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I on the contrary like it when it is sad but when it comes to, to sad my limits are stretched farther than Others so I end up making up different endings to shows and movies to suit my needs for aungest so end up killing charecters but I love this one because jack gets raped ,sorry I'm into hat stuff ON THE COMPUTER NOT in REAL life well *salute* bye bye Lala out
Claudiaaa8D chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
You are amazing.
I mean, actually flipping amazing.
But by gosh I am so conflicted as to how to encourage you - because that's like asking you to go back to unleashing all this anger, misery, stress and disappointment and that is the biggest contradiction I can use seeing as I really think you deserve to bathe in gold.
I'm fairly sure you've restored my faith in the wonder that is angst, simply with 'Alone' and 'Voices'.
Stay proud but please don't stop writing.
Thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
That was the worst thing I ever read, seriously
Hate u
a guy chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
also what has affected you from your life should not matter in the present
a guy chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
never down size your self if you have read TO THIS DAY the poem or even watched it you should have seen that you should not and never should doubt your self
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I love this! its so wonderful!
detractis chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
OH HOLY GOD! You wrote It just for me? I feel honored, really. I didn't think you would, but I'm glad you did :)

I literally spent like, three hours rereading this thing and it ends on the worst cliffhanger ever?! My emotions are EVERYWHERE

I HAVEN'T FELT THIS ANGSTY SINCE EVER OKAY

On another note, this is a really great story. Well thought out and the best stories are the ones that are able to evoke intense emotions from their readers-emotions like the ones I am currently feeling now.

The only thing I would recommend after reading is to maybe write about why Pitch and the other girl (sister/daughter?) raped Jack, It would sure be interesting to read.

Again though, amazing story. It's been a while since I've read such an amazing story :D

BEST CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR'S GIFT EVER!
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I think this was great! I liked Bunny's point of view and how he gave us more on Jack's past. I really liked how you described his problems with dealing with Jack, it was great! Amazing!