Reviews for Cockblocked! The Chronicles
bmthespian chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Good chapter...I look forward to seeing what you write next
Kessica chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
I'm so sad, I love this story and I don't want it to be over :( well i enjoyed it so much. Thank you for sharing such a lovely series with us! I hope there is more to come.

-Kess
BeckieT108 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Thank you. Thank you for the fluff. Thank you for the smiles. Thank you for sharing your creativity. EverytIme I would get updates it would be one of the first I would read. Loved Bella and Jacob and all the rest of the beloved characters you gave life too.
Beckiet108
sabrina michaels chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
This was so very enjoyable and very funny..I will miss it. I think all things taken into consideration Charlie took the whole handcuff incident better than I expected of course Billys story about the canoe probably helped alot.
Thanks for writing this
HalcyonSeasons chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
That. Was. Fantastic. The end.
You know, I got this recommended to me from a friend a while ago. She was all, "You have to read this! It's so funny! Jacob sneezes in Bella's vagina at one part!" I was weirded out, but crap. I was so entertained. Loved it.
Kraftychik chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
What a fun way to end a series! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
sabrina michaels chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Good God...these two really need to learn where and when to have sex...like I said once before a real comedy of errors.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
This was damn funny! But I would have been so embarrassed! I love it!
Loula Lahote chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Omg! I would be completely and totally mortified.
Kraftychik chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
I laughed so hard reading this one! I could just picture Charlie's angry, embarrassed face. And poor Bella...always at the mercy of her crazy wolf. LOL
BeckieT108 chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Oh my! That is horrible! Poor Chalie!

It says a lot about their relationship that she let Jacob handcuff her however I don't think that will be happening any time soon.
BeckieT108
notashamedtobe chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Omg that would be horrible! And funny as hell
HalcyonSeasons chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
JFASLFAFNJLAFJAJF OH MY GOD NO THAT'S JUST TERRIBLE AJDLSAKFJAF OH MY GOD BEST CHAPTER YET
bmthespian chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Too funny
alh1971 chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Eek! That may be one of the most mortifying episodes yet! Poor Bella!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »