Reviews for The Once and Future King
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I know this is not the average happy ending, but I do find it very compelling nonetheless. Morgana's redemption is very well done, and Arthur will return someday, true to the prophecy. Meanwhile, Merlin has his son to guide and care for. Definitely bittersweet, but also satisfying, and that makes it a brilliant work of art in my mind!
mellarkfan121 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was so good!
nochance chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Perfect.
sword chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
happy one soon please
RomanticLover1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I never liked that Arthur dies in Merlin. I mean at the creators could have made an alternate ending like in I am Legend and give us a choice.
looking forward to your happy ending.
CoolCat15 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was fantastic! I liked the way you spun the tale around with Morgana becoming Arthur's guardian. It would have been refreshing for them to have put that part of the legend into the episode. I am emotionally bracing myself for the sad ending.
Gwenneth chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Nice. I loved that. More than i thought, since i wanted arthur to get well and go home with merlin...
ForeverAllTheTime chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww.. this was cute...Although I can't really get on board with Morgana changing so suddenly and out of nowhere.

But, yeah, I was wondering why Merlin didn't call Kilgarrah earlier too! Glad someone else was thinking that!
MissSarahG1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please write more soon, I am loving this story :)
Add-a-delete-option chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Actually, I prefer this to either "The Happy Ending" or the one given by the show. Merlin not flying Arthur to Avalon was a big plothole, though it could've been explained away by the excuse that it's too obtrusive or something, and Morgana deserved redemption. All the same, the show should stick true to the legends, which this version does. Nicely written!
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012