Reviews for Hell on Wheels
R.Deadparts chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwww...I totally teared up.
Reese1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
very good, original, I liked it
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was so sad i nearly cried. Well done!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
oh wow, just, wow, I think I'm about to cry
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Omg that is sad but sooo sweet sniff
Karashi chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
At first, I was squealing at how adorable the image was of an elderly Beach Head wheeling around an equally aged Courtney in a wheelchair. But then I got to the end and my heart broke. A very lovely and bittersweet piece.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
the idea of all the Joes in a retirement home... is hilarious. I feel sorry for the poor nurses that are taking care of them. That would be quite the job. But poor Beachhead, to lose his Courtney.

A lovely fic if a bit sad. And I love the title! It suits Courtney and the Joes.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well done. Very bittersweet.
susan chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
cute I liked it a lot what happened to cross country, low light & life line
it be nice to see them in another chapter in this story...
please keep writing
Karama9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awh man! I don't even know whether to cry or go awhhh. Sweet and sad, funny at times too. Well done!
makeup addict004 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh I started smiling and then felt like crying. It was beautiful. Love the retirement home idea. I don't think a regular home would do for them.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Now THIS is fun! I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but from COBRA's POV.
AA chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Joes in a retirement setting-oh the trouble they cause.. great idea
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
You are one of the very few writers who can make me laugh only to have me crying moments later. I was not expecting this ending so when I did get to it, it hit hard. A heartbreaking,absolutely touching story. Sadly beautiful
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
*sniffle* Dammit. It was sad/touching enough to see the elderly Joes still trading quips and hanging out together in their old retirement. But the fact that CG was gone and Beach just couldn't accept it and so he refused to believe it and went on as if she was still there... and even more heart wrenching, that the other Joes allowed him to believe it because it kept him happy...

Dammit. Had to cry. Well done.