Reviews for Whole
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
The Naruto/Ino pairing really is an interesting one. Normally, I would not think of putting the pair together, but this one-shot (oh how I wish it were longer) has convinced me otherwise. There really could be an interesting dynamic between the two. Unfortunately, there aren't many stories I've come across which features the pair. Speaking of, it might be a good idea to edit the character tags to possibly reflect that Ino and Naruto are a pairing. If anything, it'll allow users searching for said pairing an easier time.

During my reading, I stumbled across an error; a minor one. In the sentence, "And God, was is pitiful", I'm certain you meant "was it pitiful".

Anyway, thanks so much for such a lovely story. You were right, it was a story I could relate to, especially in the beginning.
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
A good NaruIno fic since i finished all less than 5000 words...
good job. (just wondering though, if she was that wounded when she visited Naruto that one night, was it okay for her to soak herself in warm water?...)
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I would have enjoyed a longer end sequence, especially since the whole story flowed so nicely but I guess beggars can't be choosers and I'm happy to have stumbled upon this little gem at all. :)

KrossWinter chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
NaruIno, in my opinion, is a rather difficult pairing to pull off, and pull off well. I typically don't read one shots, but this one piqued my interest enough. Glad I clicked the link. I like the evolution of the relationship you got going, as well as the character depth for a one shot. Well done.
DarkNamikaze chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was absolutely AMAZING! Please PLEASE write more NaruIno...
Preferably a multichapter or a sequel oneshot :D
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was so beautifully written and thought out, I never thought I would ever have such strong feelings about Naruto and Ino and you just proved me wrong.
41 Books of Me chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really liked your story. It got so anxy that I had to stop to take a breath before diving back into the story.
Jacck1234 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great work. I like it a lot. Espacially the part with Ino and Kurama.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Totally cute! Make more fics because this is a totally good one! ;)))) keep up the good work!
livezinshadowz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thank you...thank you for posting a Naru/Ino story that is believable and written with good grammar/spelling and a gradual progression that doesn't rush their relationship. God, I've been looking for something like this for MONTHS now. Great job with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love, love, it.
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful story! Loved your interpretation of them. Hope you write more for Naruto and Ino!
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Pure Perfection. Amazing Job, Great Job .