Reviews for Son of The Serpent
pikachucat chapter 12 . 3/27
awesome more please
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 2/15
Well this doesn't seem good. These fights are going to be rough, I'm guessing.

*sighs* Hopefully all will go end well, more or less, for Naruto and his allies here. Guess we'll see.

Keep up the good work!
KaliAnn chapter 12 . 2/15
Nicely written chapter and a very good description of what the world around them looked like.
ScaleThornWolf chapter 11 . 1/27
Very eager to see what happens at The Pit in the next chapter. Please update soon.
Your kinda making Sasuke way worse than he really was (I mean, parts of the reason he turned darker in part 1 and later was from influence of the cursed seal). Sasuke actually showed morals and cared for his comrades in Part 2 until he was fighting Danzo and was getting more and more insane from using Susanno (and it should be noted that it was partially because he was manipulated by Tobi) and a couple of days later, he calmed down. Sasuke just had priorities, he wasn't actually a douche for most of the series.

In fact, the only moment Sasuke really became a douche was when (after being manipulated by Tobi) he temporarily went insane and for one battle threw away all his f*ckin morals (and Kishi destroyed all the development he put between Naruto and Sakura's relationship that seemed to be getting closer till that point, to side with Hinata -whose romance had absolutly zero development and was stuck in a 1 sided crush for 699 chapters).
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
quite good
maxridelover chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
it means a lot of jinchuriki will be there!
KaliAnn chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Like the nice surprise with the wedding idea. I also liked Tayuaya using her normal spitfire words to threaten anyone who gets close to her Naruto. All in all a nice chapter.
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Well overall, an excellent chapter. But seriously man...where's the romance between Naruto and Tayuya.

Sorry, it's just I'm trying to recall if there have been ANY moments of romance at all between, and I have to admit...I can't think of one.

Anyways, Sakura told Sasuke off, didn't she? Awesome work there. Keep it up!
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
If I were Naruto, I just would've toasted the dumbass without saying a word instead of engaging an armored opponent in close combat like a complete idiot. He didn't even use a smoke bomb or a flash-bang. Some ninja...
Axcel chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Because a clone with a tiny fragment of the Kyuubi's power is SOOO scary to someone with the WHOLE THING! Yeah...this will be amusing.
Hiatagi-Satori chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
nice game of thrones reference there with the geishas...it cracked me up
maxridelover chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
that was great with sai!
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Quite good
KaliAnn chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Very interesting chapter. I loved the part with the new clone of Naruto. A drunk Orichimaru is weird.