Reviews for Son of The Serpent
that scene was from game of thrones
waa7x chapter 13 . 7/19
I hope you update soon love the story
taurusjuu chapter 13 . 7/10
i hope u continue the story
BlueShadow chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
Please continue writing this story, this and the prequel are my favorite so please continue writing.
pikachucat chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
awesome
maxridelover chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
itachi is still a good guy i hope!
Leaf Ranger chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
Not a bad chapter but...*sighs* A lot of this is aggravating to me. Most because I hate assholes like Minoru a lot so...I just really want to see him broken. bit time. Preferably without him hurting any of naruto's friends or allies.

Sorry...anyways, good chapter. Keep it up.
KaliAnn chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Well this was an exciting chapter. I enjoyed the events, but you need some kind of break or something to help better show the transition from one sequence to the next.
pikachucat chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
awesome more please
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Well this doesn't seem good. These fights are going to be rough, I'm guessing.

*sighs* Hopefully all will go end well, more or less, for Naruto and his allies here. Guess we'll see.

Keep up the good work!
KaliAnn chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Nicely written chapter and a very good description of what the world around them looked like.
ScaleThornWolf chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Very eager to see what happens at The Pit in the next chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Your kinda making Sasuke way worse than he really was (I mean, parts of the reason he turned darker in part 1 and later was from influence of the cursed seal). Sasuke actually showed morals and cared for his comrades in Part 2 until he was fighting Danzo and was getting more and more insane from using Susanno (and it should be noted that it was partially because he was manipulated by Tobi) and a couple of days later, he calmed down. Sasuke just had priorities, he wasn't actually a douche for most of the series.

In fact, the only moment Sasuke really became a douche was when (after being manipulated by Tobi) he temporarily went insane and for one battle threw away all his f*ckin morals (and Kishi destroyed all the development he put between Naruto and Sakura's relationship that seemed to be getting closer till that point, to side with Hinata -whose romance had absolutly zero development and was stuck in a 1 sided crush for 699 chapters).
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
quite good
maxridelover chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
it means a lot of jinchuriki will be there!