Reviews for Often So Much
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 8/9
This one made me tear up. Well done.
aewea chapter 1 . 6/4
It was... beautiful .
great job .
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/8
Freya is one of my favorite characters, and I love sassy Freya kicking Arthur out of the lake. The real wonder is that she didn't do this centuries ago.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/11
Nice and funny. Poor Freya. She must be thinking: GAH! How did I even tolerate...
Bleu Sarcelle chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I never get tired of reading this. I love it so muuuch
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
"And then his arms are filled with a sobbing Merlin, and maybe Arthur's crying a bit, too, and so is the reader"

3 !
Aria8 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I don't know how you did it but you literally made me laugh, get teary eyed
, squeal at the cute feels, and contemplate life at the same time. Thank-you so much for writing this, you have NO idea(I'm sorry for yelling, my phone can't do italics) how much I needed this to pick me up. I can honestly and whole-heartedly say that this is the best revival fanfic I have ever read (and trust me, there's a lot). Just do me a favor and keep up writing, I absolutely loved reading thisand I will definitely check out more of your works!
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I'm not crying. I'm not crying, I'm NOT.

I'm crying a little bit.

That was amazing. It was so accurate, and I could totally picture that happening. It was brilliant and bittersweet and heartbreaking and heartlightening too. Beautifully done. Very beautifully done.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Well. What can I say? Today, I watched the finale for the second time, and quite predictably, balled my eyes out for the second time and reinstalled a fresh crazy ache in my chest. In search of consolation (because I was so ridiculously invested in the story of Merlin and Arthur that even knowing exactly what was coming and when, I was still a wreck), I went searching through some Merlin stories from fanfic authors I'd started reading over the past few days - including you. And I came across this story. And you know... well, it made me cry again (because I'm an absolute sap - and, like I said, ridiculously invested? That's me), but man oh man, it was in the best possible way. This story? EXACTLY what I needed. Seriously. Can't stress this enough (especially after reading several of your other Merlin stories before this one): you are AMAZING, and your portrayal of their reunion is perfect - completely, sincerely, perfectly perfect. Thank you for the perfect ending :)
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
МИЛО
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
So... I may or may not be just going through all your Merlin stories? ;
(Seriously though, they're amazing)
The feelllllssss
Haha I love Freya. Amazing!
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
AAAAAHHHHH! The feels! The feels... I can't even... ( )
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is exactly what I needed in so many ways.
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Even more BEAUTIFUL!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh!

This feels so much like a slash!

Kya!

I hope there's a sequel to this!