Reviews for Often So Much
Rea Treoni chapter 1 . 9/25
I never get tired of reading this. I love it so muuuch
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/5
"And then his arms are filled with a sobbing Merlin, and maybe Arthur's crying a bit, too, and so is the reader"

3 !
Aria8 chapter 1 . 4/23
I don't know how you did it but you literally made me laugh, get teary eyed
, squeal at the cute feels, and contemplate life at the same time. Thank-you so much for writing this, you have NO idea(I'm sorry for yelling, my phone can't do italics) how much I needed this to pick me up. I can honestly and whole-heartedly say that this is the best revival fanfic I have ever read (and trust me, there's a lot). Just do me a favor and keep up writing, I absolutely loved reading thisand I will definitely check out more of your works!
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I'm not crying. I'm not crying, I'm NOT.

I'm crying a little bit.

That was amazing. It was so accurate, and I could totally picture that happening. It was brilliant and bittersweet and heartbreaking and heartlightening too. Beautifully done. Very beautifully done.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Well. What can I say? Today, I watched the finale for the second time, and quite predictably, balled my eyes out for the second time and reinstalled a fresh crazy ache in my chest. In search of consolation (because I was so ridiculously invested in the story of Merlin and Arthur that even knowing exactly what was coming and when, I was still a wreck), I went searching through some Merlin stories from fanfic authors I'd started reading over the past few days - including you. And I came across this story. And you know... well, it made me cry again (because I'm an absolute sap - and, like I said, ridiculously invested? That's me), but man oh man, it was in the best possible way. This story? EXACTLY what I needed. Seriously. Can't stress this enough (especially after reading several of your other Merlin stories before this one): you are AMAZING, and your portrayal of their reunion is perfect - completely, sincerely, perfectly perfect. Thank you for the perfect ending :)
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
So... I may or may not be just going through all your Merlin stories? ;
(Seriously though, they're amazing)
The feelllllssss
Haha I love Freya. Amazing!
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
AAAAAHHHHH! The feels! The feels... I can't even... ( )
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is exactly what I needed in so many ways.
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Even more BEAUTIFUL!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh!

This feels so much like a slash!

I hope there's a sequel to this!
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
:D Aww, kinda sad and sweet but mainly, GREAT. D
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
That was beautiful :') If I was Freya, I'd probably get sick of Arthur as well. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did...

Well done on a very well written story!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Well, it's been over a year since you wrote this, but I was having some major Merlin feels, so I decided to re-read some of your fics. To my absolute horror (and simultaneous delight), I realized that this one must've somehow slipped through the cracks, as I'd never before laid eyes on it. Unfortunately, it didn't help my Merlin feels (If anything, it made them quite a bit worse), but I'm rather glad I found it, all the same.

Anyway, all that to say that this was a wonderfully fantastic little story (as per usual), and I knew within the first sentence that it would be going on my favorites' list. Your writing style is flawless, your humor is perfect, and your fluff makes me grin like an idiot. The Merlin fandom (and fanfiction in general) is only the worse for your absence.

Come back soon?