Reviews for It's about to get weird
katelaina1717 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Good story, but a little rushed and if its possible for wizards to get pregnant I don't see why his friends would have seen it as muggels would wrong. Their loss saddened me.
Kindred01 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
nawwww
SuperHeroFanGurl chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Dumbledore: "I have news. Severus and I have killed the dark lord, for the last time. We are safe and we are free"

Me: *blinks* ...Well that was random!

Umm, I'd say that this story was... interesting. Not bad! No! Not bad at all! But in order to make it better, you should probably work on the grammar of the story.

e.g. Every speaker needs to have there own paragraph. Once a new person starts to talk, you press ENTER.

There's also the matter of the 'normal' paragraphs... you need more of them. You see, once the subject changes, then you add a new paragraph. I mean, look at chapter four! It's just one very big paragraph!

Please don't take any of this to offense, I'm just trying to help! I honestly do think that the plot is brilliant and the writing, generally very good. But if you want the story to be more appreciated and to receive a better response then you should probably fix the grammatical errors in the story. If you have any difficulties with this then you could easily get a beta.

I hope I haven't annoyed you with this, I'm just trying to help :(

Bye!

FanGurl
Love Faith Embers chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
*scoffs* I can't see how you made it this far in the story. Normally, I wouldn't be this rude, but I thought you should hear it straight and not sugar-coated. You don't seem to understand story structure.

1. Every speaker MUST have their own paragraph.
2. If your paragraph is super long, like well over 20 lines, you might want to split it a bit.

But, you do have a nice plot... with a few holes. How did James and Lily find their way out? Why exactly did Harry's friends leave him? Wouldn't they have seen that James and Lily accepted it? Anyway, you might want to go over this and re-format ( NOT rewrite it, but only re-FORMAT it). Maybe get a Beta to help you go over your work? Just a few suggestions...

SLK
Zale potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
A bit to short but not bad none the less.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I really like your story so far :-) I suggest however that you get a beta as your grammar is off. I am mainly thinking about the different between words such as "their", "they're" and "there" as well as "your" and "you're".
Padfootette chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
aww i likd this story especially their daughter Analynn she sounds so cute
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Love it ;D
SiriusxHarry98 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loving your fic. Can't wait for the next update. Only a few grammar problems though.