Reviews for Beware - Toilet Humour Used Excessively
evilspoofauthorCassi chapter 7 . 12/29/2002
I think I died of laughter just reading the chapter names. Are you gonna post more of this? You didn't get the long drawn-out Romano/Corday fighting.
Em4 chapter 7 . 8/7/2002
"You know. People have a sense of humour, right? But there are only five senses; hearing, sight, smell, taste and touch. So how is humour a sense?"

You know, that is actually quite a good question. I'm going to have to think about it!
MrPresident chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Where do I come up with these? I am glad you asked. Once upon a time I went into Chinatown and happened to bump into an ancient wiseman, who now works writing for a Chinese cooker company, and he told me the secrets of writing a good Er fanfiction. Well as you have probably guessed I forgot them and made up my own rules. In fact I don't really know why I even told you that Chinatown story. Anyway the rules are as follows,

• Do not talk about the rules

• DO NOT talk about the rules

Come to think of it I did come up with these rules after watching Fight Club or was that Spaceballs. Either way I would like to end as I end all my reviews, please don't sue me. I have no money, none whatsoever, well none if you don't ocunt that swiss bank account. But there is really nothing in there. Okay maybe a few thousand but thats it, I swear - [censored]. I hope this helped some of you out there to understand how I do what I do. And if it hasn't then I don't really know what else to do. Thinking about it this ending is actually usually longer than my original message. Maybe I should think about cutting this of it. But then I would have to change all those business cards. Okay I have decided, I will change my ending. It will now be,

Alright lads I have an idea...
arkansasgirl03 chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
I love this. Please continue. I loved, the chapter.

'I tried to fight them but there are way too many. Damn Carby Fans" Lol, where do u come up with these, PLEASE CONTINUE!
cheeza chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
I really love this story! Some really nice Carby moments. Love the humor aspect of it! Also, your chapter titles rock! Like the touch in this chapter that Abby knew to leave him alone but Susan didn't. Also liked the end! Cna't wait for more!
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Lol, funny and cute Carby bonding! So, see ya. Gonna reach the following chapters of this very crazy fic - you do smoke, don't you? I mean, it's the logic explanation...
Em4 chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
What the ? *Sniggers* Purely anarchic!
Em4 chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
I loved the banter! You are slowly becoming one of my favourite authors: not to offend you but I think the chapter titles are in many ways better than the actual chapters! (That's meant to be a compliment by the way, don't know if it came out like one. The actual chapters are good as well!) I love your sense of humour...reminds me a little of me!

LOL

Em
Snoopytoes chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Cute. I enjoyed all of it. The banter was hilarious and I could totally picture it. More please!