Reviews for You Must Be The Weasleys
wujy chapter 11 . 1/1
Ahhhh! I love number 11 so hard! I love the most that this is a story written without magic or mystery; it's just a story about a little boy who believes in Santa Claus and makes his mother SO SO happy. Oh, I had a little tear of my own by the end.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
OMFG THE FEELS ARE REAL! So adorable! I want a son just like ron.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Percy seems so much better as a child!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Ron, how could you? That is a school book you are holding! Who knows what diseases you could get from it?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
I am crying because I just had this super sad thought that George kind of lost his touch with tricking and pranking people after Fred died. I hope you're happy! Great story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
So sweet, even better when you consider it's Percy.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
sorry but he doesnt want to dance with fleur he wants to dance with hermione
Lara1221 chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Oh my god that was the sweetest thing ever. I love this story so much. First off, the first couple of lines, how you actually did start rhyming was genius. Secondly, the accuracy of how in character Ron was for being Ron and for being a little boy and his relationship with his brothers was so perfect it's actually killing me. And then the end, with Molly... fantastic!

Just one thing: don't they call him Father Christmas over there?
CUtopia chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Awww... this was really cute and still somewhat serious!
I loved this exploration of the fear of a child/of Ron that he could have done something to make Santa cross him off his list! It seems like something a child would think, especially after being mocked by Fred and George! :D
And the end was making me smile, Molly feeling guilty even though all her love for the children is enough... I loved this piece! :)
NeonDomino chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
Oh just bless little Ron and his worry about Santa knowing about when he misbehaved and done things like pushing his sister.
His little plea to Santa was so cute too, and I love Ron's enthusiasm about his jumper and he even wanted to sleep in it. That must have meant everything to Molly who wouldn't have been able to give them much. That he loved what he did get so much!
Emma Greyjoy chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Awww! This is simply adorable and fantastic. I can see little Ron being afraid and joyful and relieved! Everything you wrote in here is great, and I just love Molly's happiness at being able to make her children happy at Christmas.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
I love how you didn't put any names in this. While reading I imaged it was Ron you were talking of, but I find it amazing that it could fit with any of the kids. I think thats what I enjoyed most.
The paragraph with Molly in the end really brought it all together nicely.
Sonata Appassionata chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
That was so adorable! Ron's thoughts and fears were believably and realistically conveyed, and I especially loved the naturalness of the child-like quality. It sounds genuine and honest, and not like an older person putting on a baby voice. Beautiful ficlet!
The Crownless Queen chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Aww... This was so cute :) I pictured this happening with Ron in my mind for some reason, but I don't think you put any names, and I find that great because this story could fit with almost any of the Weasley children :p
I can't imagine the Christmases were easy on the family when the children were still young enough to believe in Santa, and so I loved the scene with Molly at the end, taking comfort in the fact that she made her children happy even if she might not be able to give them everything they wish they could have :)
I did notice a couple of 'o's that seemed to be accented in your story - I don't know if it was my computer playing tricks with me or if it came from your story, but I thought I should tell you just in case ;)
Anyhow, this was really nice and cute, and I liked reading it :)
Thanks for sharing!
Lara1221 chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Thank you for being understanding. You know how I love those Weasleys, thank you for picking something you know I'll love! Can't wait to read it now!

Typos: (showcase reviews get a typo section :P capitalized words are the correct way) [Dark Arts book," (lowercase b)][It. Back! (uppercase b :P][minutes ago." (needs end quote)][you changed the book Bill was missing, first DADA them Creature Care][and the Burrow reverberated (lowercase t)][Percy ASKED as he][his face LIT up]

You write the cutest Weasley family stuff ever. I mean, this was just so adorable XD are you around kids a lot? I can't get over how well you write them. Literally, every single dialogue and action was flawless for the age of each child.

And then you put that Molly/Arthur fluff in there for me. The only critique I have is that Molly is a bit less stern than canon XD but Arthur is perfect! He's a bumbling ball of adorable and the feels I get from this are fantastic.

I was smiling and laughing the whole way through and then I got to Ron's lines and I nearly /died/. Best characterization of Ron I've read in like, a millennia.

Beautiful beautiful job!