Reviews for You Must Be The Weasleys
Lara1221 chapter 11 . 1/25
Oh my god that was the sweetest thing ever. I love this story so much. First off, the first couple of lines, how you actually did start rhyming was genius. Secondly, the accuracy of how in character Ron was for being Ron and for being a little boy and his relationship with his brothers was so perfect it's actually killing me. And then the end, with Molly... fantastic!

Just one thing: don't they call him Father Christmas over there?
CUtopia chapter 11 . 1/25
Awww... this was really cute and still somewhat serious!
I loved this exploration of the fear of a child/of Ron that he could have done something to make Santa cross him off his list! It seems like something a child would think, especially after being mocked by Fred and George! :D
And the end was making me smile, Molly feeling guilty even though all her love for the children is enough... I loved this piece! :)
NeonDomino chapter 11 . 1/22
Oh just bless little Ron and his worry about Santa knowing about when he misbehaved and done things like pushing his sister.
His little plea to Santa was so cute too, and I love Ron's enthusiasm about his jumper and he even wanted to sleep in it. That must have meant everything to Molly who wouldn't have been able to give them much. That he loved what he did get so much!
Emma C.C.S chapter 11 . 1/17
Awww! This is simply adorable and fantastic. I can see little Ron being afraid and joyful and relieved! Everything you wrote in here is great, and I just love Molly's happiness at being able to make her children happy at Christmas.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 11 . 1/16
I love how you didn't put any names in this. While reading I imaged it was Ron you were talking of, but I find it amazing that it could fit with any of the kids. I think thats what I enjoyed most.
The paragraph with Molly in the end really brought it all together nicely.
Sonata Appassionata chapter 11 . 1/16
That was so adorable! Ron's thoughts and fears were believably and realistically conveyed, and I especially loved the naturalness of the child-like quality. It sounds genuine and honest, and not like an older person putting on a baby voice. Beautiful ficlet!
The Crownless Queen chapter 11 . 1/14
Aww... This was so cute :) I pictured this happening with Ron in my mind for some reason, but I don't think you put any names, and I find that great because this story could fit with almost any of the Weasley children :p
I can't imagine the Christmases were easy on the family when the children were still young enough to believe in Santa, and so I loved the scene with Molly at the end, taking comfort in the fact that she made her children happy even if she might not be able to give them everything they wish they could have :)
I did notice a couple of 'o's that seemed to be accented in your story - I don't know if it was my computer playing tricks with me or if it came from your story, but I thought I should tell you just in case ;)
Anyhow, this was really nice and cute, and I liked reading it :)
Thanks for sharing!
Lara1221 chapter 6 . 1/13
Thank you for being understanding. You know how I love those Weasleys, thank you for picking something you know I'll love! Can't wait to read it now!

Typos: (showcase reviews get a typo section :P capitalized words are the correct way) [Dark Arts book," (lowercase b)][It. Back! (uppercase b :P][minutes ago." (needs end quote)][you changed the book Bill was missing, first DADA them Creature Care][and the Burrow reverberated (lowercase t)][Percy ASKED as he][his face LIT up]

You write the cutest Weasley family stuff ever. I mean, this was just so adorable XD are you around kids a lot? I can't get over how well you write them. Literally, every single dialogue and action was flawless for the age of each child.

And then you put that Molly/Arthur fluff in there for me. The only critique I have is that Molly is a bit less stern than canon XD but Arthur is perfect! He's a bumbling ball of adorable and the feels I get from this are fantastic.

I was smiling and laughing the whole way through and then I got to Ron's lines and I nearly /died/. Best characterization of Ron I've read in like, a millennia.

Beautiful beautiful job!
alyssialui chapter 11 . 1/7
This one is adorable. Little Ron believes in Santa Claus, no matter what his brother says, but he's scared that Santa knows he's been bad this year. But he's so happy when he gets his Weasley sweater. It renews his faith and he doesn't want to let it go. And then Molly watching her son pray.
It must have been hard for the Weasleys to provide presents for their children at Christmas. We already know it was hard for them to get proper clothes and even books for school. You made me realize that this may be what sparked the Weasley sweater tradition. Though Molly does it out of love for each of her kids, it may also be because they cannot afford the most expensive gifts out there.
Good job for giving me warm fuzzies from young!Ron.
Marie E. Brooke chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
This was just the sweetest thing ever. Adorable and sososo touching. I think you just made my day with this cute fic. I'm not too familiar with young Ron, so I can't really say if this is IC, but whatever it is, I like it. :) And that ending...I am in tears. Not literally, of course, but in here. *points at heart*

*coughs* Anyways...

There were a few typos, however: 'Twas is one word, and mum is not capitalized when there is a pronoun before it. Also, in the third-to-last paragraph, I believe you meant 'tucked' instead of 'tugged?' I believe that's about it.

Aside from those minor typos, I absolutely adored this piece! Oh my gosh the feels..Anyways, I hope you update this frabjavious piece soon! XD

By my enchanted quill,
Marie E. Brooke
Lamia of the Dark chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Baby Percy is cute, already a bookworm and he can't even read yet! He doesn't seem to have grown into his canon personality quite yet, as he's still pretty little in this fic... Although it is very realistic for the thing a 4-year-old wants to be when they grow up to not end up being anything like what they actually end up being, so that detail seems very true to life.

Unless you mean for Arthur to be lisping, "throath" should be "throat". "Put off your glasses" sounds odd. Shouldn't it be "take off"? Other than that I didn't spot any typos or grammar issues.
alyssialui chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Awww the family feels in this one is strong. I love Percy a lot and to see him portrayed as a loving older brother is nice. His reluctance to join in the fun is classic Percy but on the inside, you know he wants to let loose as well. And the bond between him and his only sister is adorable. You did a great job with this in so little words. A nice snow day and snowball fight for Percy and his two youngest siblings :)
yellow 14 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Very sweet, keep updating
Gamma Orionis chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
I loved all the talk between Fred and George! If I were to list every line of their dialogue that I particularly loved, it would be pretty much everything they said. Auntie Muriel was fantastically awful, absolutely the kind of relative that no child ever wants to have to spend the day with. I absolutely sympathize with the twins' desire to prevent her from visiting ;)

[For over an hour, she had given a very detailed report about the toe infection Great-Uncle Billius had gotten after neglecting an ingrown toenail] - oh god *vomits*
percychased chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
You got into the minds of eight-year-olds (especially Fred and George) really well here!
I love kid-fics and this is no exception. The 'favouritism' is nicely done here - especially with how she ignores them and fawns over how well Bill's doing. I could imagine how they would be a little tired of her insulting their family and them. The quirky, cute little comments they say [that stench-y perfume and the horror stories][No, it's because she gets fatter ever year] are in-character and a few of them made me laugh out loud. Kids are great.
Adorable. Good job!