Reviews for Cooties
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Yo dude really LOVE the story you put up here! Update ASAP!
wow i loved it u have to make more fanfics like yah chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
wow that was awesome u have got to make more fanfics
VanillaButter chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
No rush but it has been over 2 months since you last updated so can we speed it along
Vanilla chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
OK Rancis needs to fire Goober and get a smarter jelly bean if he wants to his "evil plan" to not hurt Vanellope
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
How about Rancis try's to blow up everyone to make everyone nad himself suffer for what they did to vanellope and then...he gets hit on the head and they heal him from cooties? PLEASE WRITE NAYTHING! I LOVE THIS STORY, ESPECAILLY THE RANCIS BIT!
BlackSky Gear chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Ne, ne!
When are you updating this? I've been waiting and following this story since its first chapter!
Come on Neko, you're a great author! I've recommended this story to all my friends and they've said the same.
I don't have any good ideas but Vanellope does have to be the one to stop Rancis in the end.
Xie xie,
The Wild West Pyro chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I really like this story-

Everyone except Vanellope is frozen up now. She and Jubileena successfully escape into the snow. Jubileena gets caught and tells her to run.

Vanellope runs back into her old base in Diet Cola Mountain, where she finds a chocolate Nokia 3310 that still works despite being frozen in an ice cube.

She calls Ralph, who informs Calhoun, who storms Sugar Rush with her soldiers, Felix, Ralph, The Street Fighter II Characters, and Brad's Ghost ( who is kind, gentle, and caring as ever, and is a good friend to Felix, even teaching him to defend himself, shoot and help him with Calhoun's problems, and can turn into a Cy Bug when he needs too.) Then, they destroy the base and free everyone. Brad and Felix treat all of them.

Then later, in the Nicelander Apartments, Calhoun gets them to explain, and in the end everyone except the kids burst out laughing, telling them Cooties isn't dangerous at all, they were overreacting and WAY TOO HYPER and teaches them about love.

Everything goes back to normal and it ends with Rancis and Vanellope happily watching the sunset in the Candy Cane trees.

Tell me what you think.

The Wild West Pyro
Vanilla Butter chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Noooo curse writer's block! I love this story! And though I don't have many ideas to give...just remember you /do/ have supporters and fans like me! So don't give in to writer's block, Neko! :3
dorumon-9000 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Luv this story like I love vanilla butter! JACKPOT!
great-growlithe-gamer chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
hmmm...if you've got all the majors down,like what you really want to do with the story,I could give a few suggestions,I guess.I'm assuming that the breach is from Rancis and he is preforming his dastardly ...maybe he's using a kart engine or something to make their base warmer so that the other kids with cooties can launch an all-out assult on the Candlehead can beone of them and she'll get 's dangerous trait would be that she's a wait!Rancis could use Candlehead's flame to make the base warm!that would be evil,using that against them.I still have to wonder though...what would Vanellope's dangerous trait be?will there be a point where she briefly gets cooties and is captured and cured?the world may never least,not till you write the story.I hope this was at least kind of helpful.I look forward to the next chapter!just so you know,you're doing a great job with it so far!
nessier15 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
What if Sergeant Calhoun, who was coming to help them out? The breech could have come from Tamora, who was trying to reach Vanellope after she recieved a distress signal from her. She could pretend that Felix has cooties too and use Felix as a test subject...just a weird idea :D...anyways, good job, this story is so much fun to read!
Vanilla Butter chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Thank you for updating! And I know it says I'm reviewing chapter 7 but I'm really reviewing chapter 9-
I love this story so pleeaaaase continue!

ifired chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story. Followin fo sure
Nomnomasaur chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Dude, you can't imagine how happy I was to see that you updated this!
StandingInMoonlitRain chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Hahaha! Well, Rancis did sound really creepy when he caught Vanel! I would be scared of him!