Reviews for The Mouse
Loved it!
froggygrl chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
Omg cutest Jayne & River story ever! Lol and calling Mal captain daddy was just too funny and so true! 3
TheCauldron chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
*melts* I love this take on Jayne.
Hanable-13 chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
that was... different. not bad jsut... not what i expected.

H }:)
princesskirakitty chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thanks! More more more! :)
Lois Ross chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Abbey Carolyn chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wow loved this! Please write a sequel! Wished they had gotten rayne together in the series
hotforteacher3 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
D'aaaaaawwwwww! I love River logic & Jayne being all gentle! Please write sequel!
Rex Splode chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Alright, some minor spelling errors and occasionally the sentence structure makes me re read it. But again, you have made these characters ad least believable. And on this website, that in and of itself is worth praise.
Rex Splode chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Interesting. dunno if Jayne could actually beat Mal up.. i cant recall them actually having to fist fight in the show or movie, just arguing.
Rex Splode chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
So far... this FF is.. And I hesitate to write this.. G.. Goo.. Good? lol.. The characters here are closer to their own characters than in many FF. The length of your chapters is a real bummer, however i understand it may be difficult to write a story at length.

I'm keep reading, let ya know if you mess it up.
annieapple24 chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
So this is mi very first firefly fanfiction I've read and wasn't sure about the pairing, but it seemed popular so i tried it. it was very good and im amazed at ur writing the way they talk so well. It was amazing but i wish we couldve found out how the crew rwacted to their new relationship
brankel1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
ataleoffiction chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Aww, I really enjoyed this one. Meeses versus the owls.
Pietus chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
This was fun! I always find it a bit uncomfortable when the whole crew knows what's going on and are talking about it, I prefer the secrecy and sneaking around, but this story was definitely worth getting over that. You captured all the characters perfectly, there weren't any spelling errors to talk of, you write really well!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »