Reviews for A Very Supernatural Toy Story
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love this chapter, great set-up.
storyaddict69 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Awwww This was such a beautiful story! Thank You for writing it.
masondixon chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
A nice and Happy ending to a SN story! A rarity! Glad the toys weren't really evil. And glad that Dean took the little train with him :)

Thank You for the story and have a Happy New Year.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Awww, Mort's dad just wanted to make children happy with their toys, he didn't mean for it to cause any harm to anyone. He just wanted to make up for all the timees his son didn't have any toys himself, not realizing that all Mort needed was time spent with his dad. Mort missed his dad because of all the good times they had together, and toys weren't important to him. Too bad John couldn't hear that interchange between the two Westlands, because that's how his boys feel too. They just want to spend time with their dad, and they didn't have that enough growing up. Yes, Dean was an awesome big brother, and made sure Sam had a lot of things, but he couldn't make John be there for them. That was really all either of them wanted too, for John to be their dad, and spend time with them as a dad...not training them as soldiers. They probably will never hear an apology from John either. Maybe that's another reason Sam fought with John so much, because he wasn't around as their dad enough. At least Sam and Dean are close, and are there for each other again.

Thanks for the great story! :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Very cool story! I love the case and the reason behind it (and that it's not something they have to bust) and Dean's little train backstory.
It just ended...really fast and almost abruptly. You made so much of how the toy shop was about to close, and that's never addressed: even with the spirit gone, can the shop bounce back? And what about the reporter? And Nathan? It felt like kinda loose ends; I wish you'd had a little more about how the toy shop could be saved and the reporter maybe helping do that and Mort and Nathan connecting over the toys and their secret.
But I really enjoyed it. A lovely little Christmas hunt.
missingmikey chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Really enjoyed your story - very nice job!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Oh dear! It seems tat Nathan has no idea why the toys are coming to life at night, he just enjoys playing with them. His parents don't even believe the stories, they think the town is trying to get rid of them. Sam and Dean just want to figure it out, and stop it before anyone can be hurt, but now they're too late! The toy frog strangled poor little Cameron! O.o Why would the toys want to hurt the children? What is making them animated? Is it a spell? I really hope Cameron can be saved! :(
masondixon chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Sadly it looks like the toys have turned violent. Thanks for the update. I look forward to the next one.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Holy crap! Sam and Dean just witnessed a whole shop full of toys playing with each other. O.o They weren't influencing children, they were just playing. I guess that means that the incidents really were accidents, and the toys didn't mean any harm. Who is influencing the toys though? Who is curled up behind the counyter? The son? I can't wait to see what happens next!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow, Sam and Dean are actually looking into toys that come alive at night. That really is a new one. lol I agree with Dean, it would suck for a toy to hurt a little kid. It looks like Millie got Lily to try her hand at baking, and maybe set the house on fire in the process. O.o I hope that Sam and Dean can figure out what's going on before a child does get hurt.
masondixon chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Wonder if that is Mortimer? The scene with the toys all interacting didn't seem to be evil. I am really curious as to what is going on there. Thank You for the update and I look forward to the next one.
flygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
interesting!
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Enjoyed it so much did not realized the chapter had ended! Hope you can update soon.
Thank You.