Reviews for Within the Castle Walls
hikora chapter 5 . 4/26
Funny how everyone is trying to figure the other out but no one except Naruto is willing to give chances. Staying in the dark will only keep you in the dark. I hope that they do get through to each other and start getting along. Also, Kurama really needs to get his temper under control and stop taking it out on poor Itachi and learn to love him instead. I hope they can all learn to love each other.
Sasuke Neko chapter 5 . 4/25
Shit son, gettin intense AF. Any of them gona do the do or naw? Lovely chapter
Hino1Hyuga chapter 5 . 4/25
Update!
Sasuke Neko chapter 4 . 4/23
Damn son. Shits gettin intense AF. If you make this amazing story anymore sad, I'll kill you
Hino1Hyuga chapter 4 . 4/23
Oh no you don't! Update and I will simply let you off with a small Chastisement. Don't ask me what that means because I barely know because it was just one of my vocabulary words on my work. XD
eau vive chapter 4 . 4/23
hi,

so far so good. The story kept it's original spirit so far. I don't know if you had plans in changing significantly the plot by rewriting it? Update soon.
read you later
Hino1Hyuga chapter 3 . 4/22
Update!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 4/22
Loved it I can't wait to read more so update soon.
lilith dracul chapter 3 . 4/22
Oh love this story! Hope you write another chapter for it soon!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 3 . 4/22
Oh my god this is so much better. I love it
Kit chapter 1 . 4/19
Pls update the story, i really love the plot and the way you write the story and I'm really curious of what might happen to Itachi :)
Christie chapter 1 . 4/19
Pls update more, I really love the story and the plot and everything and I'm really curious of what might happened to Itachi :)
Kit chapter 1 . 4/19
Pls update, I really like the plot of the story and the way you write it and I'm really curious of what might happen to Itachi and Kurama :)
cutetits chapter 1 . 4/19
This is one of my fav stories, I hope someday that you will update it because I really love the plot and how you write it and I'm really curious of what might happen to Itachi :)
Pls Update :)
Darthvaderyoda chapter 16 . 2/15
This is so amazing please update I'm afraid I might cry if you don't