Reviews for Within the Castle Walls
FaithSuteki chapter 2 . 3/11
Were I in Sasuke's situation, I would have pushed Naruto off the bed! XD
Dragon chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot express how /good/ this story is. If anything, a bit of grammar work (I read this originally on AOOO) on the first few chapters is *literally* all that needs to be done to polish this piece. However, I must sincerely request that you post the rest of your yet-unpolished story for those of us who simply can't /stand/ having to wait (and who harbor a well-earned and healthy fear of fic authors who never do get around to polishing that one story).
Perhaps the greatest complement to your work ought to be that I, who reads much but has never commented, has broken tradition for the sake of this story and its readers.
Best of luck,
Dragon
ItachiPacifist chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Well, I gotta say that I pretty much adore this fic! My favorite character is Itachi and I've always loved his wisdom, patience and ability to see and understand everything and everyone around him, which is how you wrote him. I think that's amazing. Don't worry, you pretty much succeeded in everyone else's personality as far as I'm concerned. I hope you write another chapter, even if it has been awhile. It would be a shame not to be able to read such an interesting fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
pleaaaasssee updaaaatttee
Unknwn chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Please update more, I'm really curious and I love the plot of the story :)
Darthvaderyoda chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Please update it's amazing, fantastic
sweetstuff225 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Not only is this the most interesting naruto fanfiction I have EVER read but it's extremely well written and it kept me wanting to read more. It's 3 in the morning where I am and I've been reading non stop since a quarter before midnight, I don't think any sorry has ever kept my attention this long! This is truly an amazing story and I can't wait to read more, the way you write and describe things is so detailed I can't help but ask you to update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens :)
hikora chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Funny how everyone is trying to figure the other out but no one except Naruto is willing to give chances. Staying in the dark will only keep you in the dark. I hope that they do get through to each other and start getting along. Also, Kurama really needs to get his temper under control and stop taking it out on poor Itachi and learn to love him instead. I hope they can all learn to love each other.
Sasuke Neko chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Shit son, gettin intense AF. Any of them gona do the do or naw? Lovely chapter
Hino1Hyuga chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Update!
Sasuke Neko chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Damn son. Shits gettin intense AF. If you make this amazing story anymore sad, I'll kill you
Hino1Hyuga chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Oh no you don't! Update and I will simply let you off with a small Chastisement. Don't ask me what that means because I barely know because it was just one of my vocabulary words on my work. XD
eau vive chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
hi,

so far so good. The story kept it's original spirit so far. I don't know if you had plans in changing significantly the plot by rewriting it? Update soon.
read you later
Hino1Hyuga chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Update!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Loved it I can't wait to read more so update soon.