Reviews for An Unlikely Company
Syret chapter 86 . 9/23
Great story!
Ithilya chapter 86 . 7/2
I've spent the last 2 days reading this amazing story and completely falling in love with the way you write each character.
I really hope you decide to complete it one day as I honestly think its one of the best Thorin/OC stories on here.
Ithilya xx
durinsdaughter2469btw chapter 1 . 5/30
Love it wonderful characters. Ari is amazing. Sequel would be awesome.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Good story. Strong characters. Beautiful.
RansomNote chapter 86 . 4/1/2016
I used to read this fanfiction daily! I really hope you pick it back up and don't abandon it, it's definitely one of the better Hobbit stories out there :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Its a little strange how you have Aire join the dwarves just out of the blue. I mean as sheltered as she was I would think she'd be more afraid of strangers and less prone to going on adventures that she wasn't even invited to join. You skipped something there. Also, the trip to the training grounds was pointless since she didn't train .. all you did was describe how the dwarves fought which isnt why she went there in the first place. And the romance between her and Thorin is going way too fast if he's already braiding her hair after not even a week of knowing her. No offense but this story has too many flaws that desperately need to be fixed and I kind of lost interest after the braiding scene.
Raven chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
WARNING! Some body on archive of our own has stolen some lines that you have used in your
M rated extracts , in there own fanfiction! /works/2836532/chapters/6363509?show_commentstrue&view_full_workfalse#comment_47852275
lillisa34 chapter 85 . 8/16/2015
love this story! when will you be posting more chapters?
Guest chapter 86 . 7/29/2015
I like your story.
Fangirling007 chapter 86 . 7/17/2015
I love this! Arielotwen is such a fun, beautiful and in depth character for you to write. My only wish would be that you update soon and continue to tell us her story and how their wedding goes!
Guest chapter 86 . 4/15/2015
Please keep writing. I would love to see your thorin and arie get married. This story is really good and the charecters are so well written. Please. I beg you to keep writing!
Court90 chapter 86 . 4/8/2015
love this story. can't wait for your next update :)
musicluver246 chapter 86 . 4/3/2015
love the story so far.
AnneDance1711 chapter 86 . 3/23/2015
I love this story! Please update soon :)
Meeeeee chapter 86 . 2/19/2015