Reviews for An Unlikely Company
Please keep writing. I would love to see your thorin and arie get married. This story is really good and the charecters are so well written. Please. I beg you to keep writing!
Courtney90 chapter 86 . 4/8
love this story. can't wait for your next update :)
musicluver246 chapter 86 . 4/3
love the story so far.
AnneDance1711 chapter 86 . 3/23
I love this story! Please update soon :)
Meeeeee chapter 86 . 2/19
Update pls!
Aelthar101 chapter 73 . 1/21
Please update this story. This is the most accurate Thorin/oc story I have read yet on this site. Thorin's characterization in your story is exactly how I imagine him to be. You can tell that you have done a lot of work to make sure that the character you portray is the same character that Tolkein presents. I love the character of Aire, although I still am not quite sure how to say her name. She is an original character that is believable, not some crazy warrior princess, she is vulnerable, but not helpless. I think the growing conflict with the explosion, and now the mysterious poison is a very well thought out twist and I can't wait to find out how that is all going to turn out. No matter what, I know that Thorin is going to be enraged when he finds those responsible, and surely defend his Aire honorably. Again I keep coming back to Aire, she is absolutely perfect in every way. I am really looking forward to reading more of your story.
arpeggiohead chapter 86 . 1/3
take as many mental health days as you need. we'll still be here :)
Good Omens chapter 70 . 12/29/2014
Close to the middle of this chapter you had Dis speaking to the baby, saying he was 'like his brother and cousins' and I assume you meant to write father?
Good Omens chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Tauriel's note was the best part.
angelstory800 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Amazing story, can't wait to read more !
kaia chapter 86 . 12/13/2014
write when you can! still love this story! PS what will happen to lingus? i am sure many of us would like to see him dead or becoming a slave to thranduil
Just4Me chapter 86 . 12/11/2014
Poor Dwalin. Can’t he find his “One” too? This chapter makes me want to re-read the entire story. I enjoyed Aire’s little story-telling, and hope Dis gives Thorin hell for his earlier behavior.
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 86 . 12/11/2014
update asap
fentyginanti chapter 86 . 12/10/2014
Y!

please update with more smut between aire and thorin pleaseeeeeeeeee, to ease the pain after watching BOFA
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 86 . 12/10/2014