Reviews for An Unlikely Company
RansomNote chapter 86 . 4/1
I used to read this fanfiction daily! I really hope you pick it back up and don't abandon it, it's definitely one of the better Hobbit stories out there :)
Its a little strange how you have Aire join the dwarves just out of the blue. I mean as sheltered as she was I would think she'd be more afraid of strangers and less prone to going on adventures that she wasn't even invited to join. You skipped something there. Also, the trip to the training grounds was pointless since she didn't train .. all you did was describe how the dwarves fought which isnt why she went there in the first place. And the romance between her and Thorin is going way too fast if he's already braiding her hair after not even a week of knowing her. No offense but this story has too many flaws that desperately need to be fixed and I kind of lost interest after the braiding scene.
Raven chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
WARNING! Some body on archive of our own has stolen some lines that you have used in your
M rated extracts , in there own fanfiction! /works/2836532/chapters/6363509?show_commentstrue&view_full_workfalse#comment_47852275
lillisa34 chapter 85 . 8/16/2015
love this story! when will you be posting more chapters?
Guest chapter 86 . 7/29/2015
I like your story.
Fangirling007 chapter 86 . 7/17/2015
I love this! Arielotwen is such a fun, beautiful and in depth character for you to write. My only wish would be that you update soon and continue to tell us her story and how their wedding goes!
Guest chapter 86 . 4/15/2015
Please keep writing. I would love to see your thorin and arie get married. This story is really good and the charecters are so well written. Please. I beg you to keep writing!
Court90 chapter 86 . 4/8/2015
love this story. can't wait for your next update :)
musicluver246 chapter 86 . 4/3/2015
love the story so far.
AnneDance1711 chapter 86 . 3/23/2015
I love this story! Please update soon :)
Meeeeee chapter 86 . 2/19/2015
Update pls!
Aelthar101 chapter 73 . 1/21/2015
Please update this story. This is the most accurate Thorin/oc story I have read yet on this site. Thorin's characterization in your story is exactly how I imagine him to be. You can tell that you have done a lot of work to make sure that the character you portray is the same character that Tolkein presents. I love the character of Aire, although I still am not quite sure how to say her name. She is an original character that is believable, not some crazy warrior princess, she is vulnerable, but not helpless. I think the growing conflict with the explosion, and now the mysterious poison is a very well thought out twist and I can't wait to find out how that is all going to turn out. No matter what, I know that Thorin is going to be enraged when he finds those responsible, and surely defend his Aire honorably. Again I keep coming back to Aire, she is absolutely perfect in every way. I am really looking forward to reading more of your story.
arpeggiohead chapter 86 . 1/3/2015
take as many mental health days as you need. we'll still be here :)
Good Omens chapter 70 . 12/29/2014
Close to the middle of this chapter you had Dis speaking to the baby, saying he was 'like his brother and cousins' and I assume you meant to write father?
Good Omens chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Tauriel's note was the best part.
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »