Reviews for The Yucatan Job
AB20 chapter 4 . 1/5
Awww Santana... I can totally picture Santana being historical and angry over not knowing where Brittany is
AB20 chapter 1 . 1/5
Lmfao I'm so ready for this... someone recommended this story...
agirl00z chapter 53 . 12/31/2017
Looking forward to how the road trippers integrate with the main clan group. I think Rachel's frustration is slipping through in her phrasing. Awesome chapter.
burglover421 chapter 53 . 12/31/2017
yayyyy they are all home now and we got some San..Britt...Quinn...Rach time!Excellent as always
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 53 . 12/31/2017
agirl00z chapter 52 . 12/18/2017
I'm very interested in what happened in those inhibited plants, but now wanting the group to make it back and get answers to the mystery of the clan's fall. Great chapter.
burglover421 chapter 52 . 12/17/2017
absolutely magnificent as always! This group dynamic is so interesting in that clearly there appears to be no leader. Lol on Lady Shadow only knowing when Quinn and Rach will get together...the bet should be on what year Britt will marry San. Thank you for the update
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 52 . 12/17/2017
Yurihentai641 chapter 51 . 12/7/2017
So honestly this is a pretty interesting story. The last few chapters really kind of just left out the four main characters in general and I couldn't find myself giving much attention to Harry, Ginny, Miranda, Andrea, Joy, Jack and the rest. The more names added the more confusing and crowded things just started to feel but I honestly can't wait for the next chapter.
agirl00z chapter 51 . 10/23/2017
Thanks for giving us another update so close to the last! I'm starting to think the suits will be needed for more than precautionary reasons. Awesome chapter.
burglover421 chapter 51 . 10/22/2017
I love the dynamic between Lady M and Andy. The twins are after the little shadows and that's sweet. This is still an absolutely amazing story
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 51 . 10/22/2017
Boo chapter 50 . 10/16/2017
A . M . A . Z . I . N . G ! I don't havé The words to describe now MuchMusic i loooove is. Vert good job !
agirl00z chapter 50 . 10/9/2017
Yay, an update! A little back-story and bonding for the side-story was great to see. I am looking forward to them getting home. And no Faberry until after the war? Noooooooooo! too long (*-*).
Good chapter though.
Jessica chapter 50 . 10/8/2017
When is Faberry going to happen! I have been reading this for Three years straight. The story reach Chapter 59 without Faberry officially becoming a thing. I honestly enjoyed your fanfic your fanfic was like one of the major glee ones I read