Reviews for The Yucatan Job
agirl00z chapter 56 . 4/28
Please tell us Rachel has a known active power they'll use against the bugs. Is she disabling tech? Draining power sources? Creating mini wrom holes? I like the little scenes between the pairs. Execllent chapter.
gllover22 chapter 56 . 4/24
Quite the twist here. This is so interesting and intriguing. What a mind. Great writing.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 56 . 4/24
burglover421 chapter 56 . 4/23
This should be interesting. I would love to see super protective and in love with Santana Brittany surface. Maybe she interrogates a universe to find her love. I am sure Q would be glad to help. Thank you for the update! I really do love this story
themagickat chapter 55 . 4/11
Okay so I found this and have been reading nothing else for days. I’m obsessed with this story and I cannot wait to see what happens next.
agirl00z chapter 55 . 4/2
The Suspense! Can't wait to see who's been eying Lady Q. Awesome chapter.
burglover421 chapter 55 . 4/1
Again I say awesome...excellent...epic! I was pleased to see Pip and Squeak back. I hope Janey is going to be ok. Britt saying its Rachael's job to keep Quinn out of trouble hehehe.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 55 . 4/1
agirl00z chapter 54 . 3/14
Sand holes, Black holes, worm holes, or just tears in space theres a lot of potential hole dodging for Q. Has Santana gotten even more impatient or is that UST with her and Q popping up again? So the slowest burn ever is dating romantically now? Awesome chapter.
burglover421 chapter 54 . 3/12
I love it I absolutely love it! It gets better and better. It seems like Quinn and Santana are a tad distrustful of Miranda. I wonder if Britt knows. Janice and Harriet are just cute lol Britt wants no poaching. Thank you for the update I always look forward to it.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 54 . 3/11
cajunghost chapter 6 . 3/5
The towel reference was from the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Universe. Right?
AB20 chapter 4 . 1/5
Awww Santana... I can totally picture Santana being historical and angry over not knowing where Brittany is
AB20 chapter 1 . 1/5
Lmfao I'm so ready for this... someone recommended this story...
agirl00z chapter 53 . 12/31/2017
Looking forward to how the road trippers integrate with the main clan group. I think Rachel's frustration is slipping through in her phrasing. Awesome chapter.