Reviews for Chance Encounters
Hei001 chapter 12 . 8/8
Omg please update sooooonnn! Cliffhangers kill me and these two are so cute together! ((( (\./) )))
Guest 3 chapter 12 . 8/6
Any chance of an update sometime in the future?

Hei is being such a dork and it's incredibly endearing. I can't imagine it's good for his work though. He would be bound to get hurt. But then November can baby him plenty.

Please, please update if you can?
Literarygirl chapter 5 . 7/3
I don't care of your last uptade is one year ago.I'm waiting with hope for you to continue. Please please please ;-; This story is so .Thank you 3
Uh, did Hei call him November? And November didn't notice? That's weird.
ImpsDream chapter 12 . 5/23
Is there any chance of you continuing this story?
In chapter 5, during the date, Hei or rather 'Li' calls "Jack" November, which he wasn't supposed to know. Dense or not, November is still considered one of the best in his field, and so even as cute as Li was, i'm pretty sure he would have noticed this...unless you're planning for "Jack" to think back on all this later and realize it when he finds one of the bugs. For that matter, how does July not notice them? Don't dolls detect the element in which they can mindtravel? I've got to say I really love this story— it threw me for a loop the first time I saw Hei acting so ooc, but then that was it, wasn't it. He was acting! Keep up the awesome work!
LeviRavioliHeichou chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
This was adorable. Honestly there aren't enough Hei x November 11 fanfictions out there. This was great. Please update soon.
SuzakuLover01 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuppppppodddddaaaattteeee! owo My fangirl side can't get enough! This couple is just perfect! DTB would be one epic Yaoi!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
Please please please make more sooooooooooooooon!
Geldidastulto chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
THIS WAS SO BAD! I LOVED IT! I ended up screaming into my blankets every four seconds, and threw my phone across my room in, well I have no idea. Not frustration. Giddiness maybe? Anyway, loved it. Even though I don't really like yoai or whatever its called.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Super Mega Please finish this! Hei is so adorable as Li and him/November is freaking awesome! I'm fangirling out :3
Cayu chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Please update sooner, this is an amazing fic!
Plucie chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Ohhh you updated! I'm glad :)
And just so you know, I'm a sucker for fluffy angst, haha.
Antheila chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Ohhh, you finally updated! :) This is one of my fav couples of all time and there are so few stories of them to read! I'm really glad you're till going to finish this :)

I'm looking forward to your next update! _
grandshadowseal chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
poor Hei he's too upset about his sister...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »