Reviews for Helpless
CreativeWing chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Most satisfying story that I've read yet. Although I would like a little more whump I love how you acually finished the story, with a beautiful and a that-makes-me-smile ending. I highly congratulate you on writing a successful first story and encourage you to keep it up. Best wishes to you and your inspiration.

-CreativeWing
DragonReader99 chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
I loved it!
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
This was a great story! enjoyed reading it! thankyou for the diffrent wump story, totally diffrent from others i have read! good job!
xBookEaterx chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT! :D
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Hahaha! Loved the ending. Way to ruin the moment, Merlin. But, then, I guess Arthur would feel like his manliness was at stake if they continued with all those girl feelings XD
Great job!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Yay Freya 3
So sad that they couldn't even hold hands or anything. But, they'll get to be together again one day. Which is a nice thought. Great job! Lots of happy people shall be in the next chapter :3
MugetsuPipefox chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Noooo Kilgaragh! *cries* He's not allowed to die! Not in the show and not here! At least you didn't actually say he died. Now I can insert my own mental imaginary version and pretend it never happened.
Go Arthur and knights! Find Merlin! Doing really well :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Yes! Go Kilgarragh! Man that dragon is so cool XD
Great chapter!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Oh noes! How can they fight an enemy who could kill him at any moment?! So exciting XD
Wake up, Merlin!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Reminds me of Servant of Two Masters. Loved that episode. I wonder if Arthur will find his release suspicious... Looking forward to the next one!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
*sigh* they never can have a feast or celebration without someone trying to ruin it. Oh well, makes for an interesting read XD
Great job on the first chapter. I'm in agreement that the final episode made me sad -3-. But that's what fan fiction's for :) Keep up the great work!
treeangel chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Arthur and Gwaine are such wonderful to Merlin, even if he is lying through his teeth. The whole story was fantastic!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I love this story! It is awesome! End the ending was pretty funny :)
Me├┐li.
mellarkfan121 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
That was awesome! I loved it! Could u try out some of my Merlin stories? I have one called 'Warlock's Final Moments' and 'Finding Merlin' Please give them a try! Thanks!
mellarkfan121 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013