Reviews for Love Not in Vain Part 2: Love that Never Dies
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/4
*nosebleed* lovely lemon!
But what the hell are we gonna do about Ren? We can't leave him there, Spunky!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/4
Damn you're good at making bad guys that I just want to tear apart with bare hands and teeth! I want to just lay into that fucker and destroy him and watch him choke on his own blood!
Omg you are so good at drawing out ALL my feels good and bad!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/4
Omg omg omg
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/4
What a lovely way of...resolving the misunderstanding, ne?
Oh no but what's gonna happen to Ren?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/4
Can't decide if I'm more touched or turned on lol
Lovely lemon and it was sweet them sleeping together
Jess0409 chapter 10 . 1/7
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Yutaka needs a course in why you don't fuck with Byakuya Kuchiki's lovers! Can't wait for that. Love the story. Will you be updating again soon?
Wildwind13 chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
I'm looking forward to the rescue. Renji is going to be a mess! It will take a lot of TLC to bring him back to what he was like before.
Picklez80 chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
I'm glad they stopped Tetsuya's transformation. Man, everyone gets Tetsuya preggers! I wonder if he and Byakuya made a baby too! lol
TehWonderer chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
I really hope they save poor Renji soon! Great chapter, thanks!
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Now Bya and Tetsuya will have a baby

Renji need to be saved quickly from that monster hollow king.
yukino76 chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
thanks for the update
amazinglion29 chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
I don't know exactly how many times I've told you that I'm in love with your stories, but I've said it again. They are absolutely amazing and I always wait eagerly for the next chapter to come out! I hope that Renji will be okay and that Tetsuya and Byakuya will be able to bring him home quickly.
GentleDjinn chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Oh my god, Renji is in so much trouble! I feel awful for him and for Tetsuya. Byakuya, help!
Picklez80 chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Tetsuya needs to come clean with Byakuya. He's going to need help to save Renji and even if it goes against the rules, Byakuya loves both Tetsuya and Renji. He will find a way.