Reviews for Love Not in Vain Part 2: Love that Never Dies
Aizenfan6969 chapter 10 . 10/31
Yutaka needs a course in why you don't fuck with Byakuya Kuchiki's lovers! Can't wait for that. Love the story. Will you be updating again soon?
Wildwind13 chapter 10 . 10/31
I'm looking forward to the rescue. Renji is going to be a mess! It will take a lot of TLC to bring him back to what he was like before.
Picklez80 chapter 10 . 10/31
I'm glad they stopped Tetsuya's transformation. Man, everyone gets Tetsuya preggers! I wonder if he and Byakuya made a baby too! lol
TehWonderer chapter 10 . 10/31
I really hope they save poor Renji soon! Great chapter, thanks!
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 10/28
Now Bya and Tetsuya will have a baby

Renji need to be saved quickly from that monster hollow king.
yukino76 chapter 10 . 10/27
thanks for the update
amazinglion29 chapter 10 . 10/27
I don't know exactly how many times I've told you that I'm in love with your stories, but I've said it again. They are absolutely amazing and I always wait eagerly for the next chapter to come out! I hope that Renji will be okay and that Tetsuya and Byakuya will be able to bring him home quickly.
GentleDjinn chapter 9 . 10/10
Oh my god, Renji is in so much trouble! I feel awful for him and for Tetsuya. Byakuya, help!
Picklez80 chapter 9 . 10/10
Tetsuya needs to come clean with Byakuya. He's going to need help to save Renji and even if it goes against the rules, Byakuya loves both Tetsuya and Renji. He will find a way.
SachikoAyumi chapter 9 . 10/10
Update please? :)
Aizenfan6969 chapter 9 . 9/2
Thrilling! I love how you incorporated Tetsuya's nightmare. Renji trying to scare Tetsuya away was sweet and really sad. I hope Byakuya figures things out quickly. Renji's a mess!
PrivateCaller chapter 9 . 9/2
Thanks so much for the update! This is a big fave of mine. I hope you add more soon.
Willow chapter 9 . 9/2
Awesome update! More please?
yukino76 chapter 9 . 9/1
good chapter
Adalie Delacroix chapter 9 . 8/31
Kisuke should have found out by now that the boy belongs to Renji, meaning that he IS alive.
If Kisuke tells Byakuya then it will become clear that Tetsuya was lying, and why he did it. I'm sure that Byakuya will understand and not blame Tetsuya, he already said as much.
Hopefully they will get this all out in the open and go back for Renji! :)