Reviews for Love Not in Vain Part 2: Love that Never Dies
Wildwind13 chapter 6 . 7/26
Beautiful and sad so far. Please add more soon.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 6 . 6/22
Tetsuya is always so reckless. I would smack Byakuya over the head for not watching over him better!
Anon chapter 6 . 6/20
More please?
Aizenfan6969 chapter 6 . 6/19
Love it! Keep it going, please?
ShariBerry89 chapter 6 . 6/19
Tetsuya would be smart to keep talking about the kids and family Renji left behind, since Renji really cared the most about them. Maybe that would help him remember more.
kyuumihaira chapter 6 . 6/19
Ahhhh! Soo much happening at once! My brain can't take it!
KittyKins chapter 6 . 6/18
Yikes! I was worried Renji would attack Tetsuya again. Lots of excitement. I wonder what Byakuya will do when he gets the news about pregnant Tetsuya taking off into Hueco Mundo.
Wiggles chapter 6 . 6/18
I really like Renji being hollow and royal. Very cool! But I hope that Bya and Tetsuya can fix his mind so he remembers.
BleachLover chapter 6 . 6/18
Man I hope Byakuya and Tetsuya tear that hollow a new one. :( How dare he want to let Renji's baby die! Asshole!
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 6/18
Whew! At least Tetsuya is with Renji. Hopefully, he will convince him to escape. Yutaka is a mean bastard!
Winterheart2000 chapter 6 . 6/18
T-T I can't believe what the hollow king did t Renji. I hope he'll be okay. Awesome update!
Dawnwind chapter 6 . 6/18
It's good Tetsuya found Renji, but how in the heck will they help him? Yutaka needs to die for hurting Renji and turning him against his own family. I hope Byakuya gets there soon!
cynder81 chapter 6 . 6/16
Wow, what a great chapter! I can't believe what happened but I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope it comes soon.
shima-taicho31 chapter 6 . 6/16
Tetsuya-san is pregnant! Congrats! I wanna see byakuya's baby soon. I haven't been writing sorry but I should have your fix for Tetsuya soon! -
alabirdie chapter 6 . 6/16
so happy to see another update! Ooooo, I wonder how bya will react when he finds out tetsuya is gone? This story in incredible, please keep the updates coming!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »