Reviews for iSpeak
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Okay haven't read one of your fics in a while so I kinda forgot how much I love them!
This one was such an emotional roller coaster. I teared up, I laughed, I froze in fear, and I whooped in celebration! Also the form of story telling was really interesting and fun. Plus it got all over our beloved characters involved. I gotta love all the references to the show. Sooo much lols over you choosing Rogue with her Southern Belle accent.
Nina chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh yeah, and the divorce papers?!
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?
You almost killed me.
Gank.
NIna chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh my God, Khay. The story made me cry several times.
I have so much to say that I'll probably forget half of it.
This is the best story ever written. I don't know why it took me so long to read it.
I looove the form of writing you did. (there was a sentence here which said how well you did it but something was off so I deleted it. And didn't know how to replace it so that it still sounded good. so you get nothing.) :')
I really, really love everything about it. Beck and Jade and everyone so in character, the cute "Imma go lie down & die now" fan (I can relate), that shitty blogger (-.-) and all the little things :D Like scissors on the floor, being vegan and gluten-free muffins, BUNNY, glass breaking message alert, Sinjin :'D
My heart broke at the beginning when she miscarried and was shattered to pieces when it happened again :( And Cat's note about Jelly Bean...yeah, some real tears happened.
When Beck called 911 again I thought, "MAN, they just can't catch a break" And I was sad. But when I saw the, " It's my wife! Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening!", I KNEW, W, THAT YOU WEREN'T SO CRUEL AND THAT THEY (I don't know which tense to use, ups) WERE GONNA HAVE THE BABYYYYYYYY.
And Seth. THEBESTBABYNAMEEVER!
loveovelove
I feel like Cat.

I'm gonna go walk my dog now. The sun is shining, the mosquitoes are everywhere, 1368548C, it doesn't get any better than this :D
I hope you're doing well, that you're happy and that you are seriously considering becoming a writer if you haven't done that already.
I miss talking to you.

Nina xx
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Jeez! Roller-coaster! I was sooo shocked when she lost the second baby...
What a cool way of covering the story, through all the different mediums of media.
Inspired!
BB x
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I was so scared when I read the marriage part:/ until Beck started saying that he wouldn't sign it, haha. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
wow what a cool story :) :) :)
it is really great!
hopefully you can make of a follow :) :) :)
bsblchick82 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww great story! Loved the format as well. My favorite part is definitely the ending-glad they finally got to have a baby...so sweet! :)
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
AMAZING! U are an Incredibly amazing writer!
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my god. You killed me. Seriously, I'm practically dead but crying and writing a review but I know these things aren't impossible nowadays.

I just loved it this story, ok? I love how you tried out this format of writing fics, how it doesn't have an actual summary or something (I don't know what it's called so bear with me), but it comes together with the text messages through locked doors, to-do lists, diary entries, magazine articles, 911 calls and everything. Although I wasn't a huge fan of the two Bade babies who didn't make it, I adored how you made Jade, Beck and the rest of the gang react to it. It proved their nature of looking out for each other and still being best friends through the years and all. Also, I can't say I completely hated the divorce paper 'cause it showed how insecure Jade really is and how she feels unworthy of Beck's love but Beck proves she loves her truly anyway and that makes me so happy YAY. I won't forget Jade's bunny obsession, too! I loved that! I found it really sweet of you to add who you gave the fic to IN the fic, too.

But really, you did an amazing job at this. Keep up the good work and sorry for the long review, haha!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I found this from Tumblr and let me just say that this was so amazingly epic. I loved how you had all different types of stuff, like magazine, texts (including the sound), and even mirror writing. Words cannot begin to describe how awesome I think this is and you absolutely did an amazing job.
HairSpunofGold chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was wonderful. The format was mysterious and it was very cute, albeit sad at times. Well done :)
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
DAWL!

That was so cute Khay! I hope Thea really likes it (I just noticed now while scrolling back up for her name, that her name was the name used for the Dispatcher on the phone that helped them have the baby.) I know I did. I started getting all teary eyed both time's Jade lost the baby, and oh man the nicknames Cat gave the babies. So cute.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my gosh, Khay! Ambitious is right, but you pulled it off! I can't believe you put them through TWO miscarriages, but the format allowed for enough distance between the reader and the characters for the fic not to get too angsty, and the focus was more on moving on and their friend's support, which I liked. I liked all the little details, like their personalized ringtones, too.

Sinjin was great as always. I enjoy how in your fics he looks out for Jade, and that over the years Jade grew close enough to Robbie to go to him even though his place was just conveniently close. Cat's diary entry was one of my favourite parts, especially when she reminds the diary of her name? Haha! And in my mind, Beck's kinda lame, so I smiled at the "GotBeck: I guess it's just me :(" lol.
CN7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was the cutest thing ever! I loved it!
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Interesting format Khay. I like it. I'm kind of mad that 2 Bade babies died in the making of this but I'm glad Seth survived. Lost my ability to leave good reviews so I'll leave it at that. Great job!

This part was very bittersweet to me: My dear, sweet friend who is now laying in gloom,
May this little card that came from my heart help your healing zoom! Remember that in the sky still lie the sun, stars and moon, I and them wish very hard that you'll
Get Well Soon!