Reviews for Fantasy Meets Reality
Ltlconf chapter 2 . 6/3/2013

This is great! Loving it, love the snark, love how Kathryn nearly had Regina out-right cry, had she DID over the tree, and how she explained the hows and whys of the Fairy Tale Land's cruel streak that even the "good guys" have. All well thought out and beautifully done.

Sooooo, get back to this...PLEEEASE!

The Cracker!
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Seriously,what good will it do if Regina wasdead?I mean,if they want to go back to the Enchanted Forest,don't they need Regina?Rumple won't go back till he found his son.
bhut chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Well, that was depressing. Regina may not be particularly religious, but she really should try to be repentant, or else she is going to be miserable for the rest of her life, however long it shall be. Thank you for updating this story too, BTW.
kapuis chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Very good chapter.
I like the discussion between Emma and regina on religion and afterlife in FTL.
I like Kathryn, her reaction is good.
I look forward to read the next chapter and to see Gold and Cora.
meva desa chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Wow! A most impressive two chapters. This is the start of an amazing story, update soon because i want to know what happens next.
Queen Nan chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Awesome. Loving the sassy sassy Regina. And largely unrepentant, which considering how show Regina with her desire to change keeps getting spit on, this is refreshing.
Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
...and a very interesting progression into the second chapter. I think you got Abigail/Kathryn just about spot-on, though it's hard to tell since she doesn't tend to crop up too much. And I did like the last part, about the taste-test... It was very Emma :)
beverlie4055 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
loves it
fussyviolet chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next.
guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Just discovered this story... Love. It.
giftedpurpose chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh this right here is a great piece of work. I especially love how you bring up the issue of class politics in FTL. It's something I think that would provoke some great meta-analysis.
Pesterfield chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
it's going to cost of a HELL of a lot P: cost a

Regina had some good points, and brings up something. I wonder just how many storyless peasants got brought to Storybrooke along with main characters.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
A very interesting series of questions you've raised here: was life in Fairytale Land truly a "fairytale" for those without (or even with, as Regina points out) magic, wealth or power? I like to think that real or fairytale, people have it rough all over; the existence or absence of magic or modern technology means little, makes little difference. Sure, their problems might look different, but neither is a utopia.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Please continue!
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
love it please keep updating