Reviews for A Phantom Of A Titan
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 5/7
I like the line breaks.
Sanguinis13 chapter 18 . 5/3
Good story, hope you get back to it soon.
Zyenna chapter 18 . 4/29
Gaaaaah! You have to update. I'm addicted to your story. I can't wait to find out what happens next? When are the Titans going to find out that Danny is a halfa? Ooooh! The suspense is killing me!
bibliophilea chapter 16 . 2/22
Well, I accidentally wasted my review spot in Chapter 18 some time ago, and I recently used the spot in Chapter 17... so I'll use the spot here to review everything.

This entire story is brilliant. A little rough around the edges grammatically, but brilliant! I recently did a re-read, and was reminded of why I loved reading this story! I love the way you inserted Danny Fenton into the origin story of the Teen Titans, and I love how you wove SHIELD into the bowels of the DC-verse. I love the concept of the locket which holds his terrible, madness-inducing memories, and the enormous potential this concept has for Danny's future interactions with the rest of his team. I love the OCs you ibtroduced into the story, and how they interacted with everyone else. I love all the witty, sarcastic remarks Danny makes, and I love how you had Thunder and Lightning react negatively and violently to his remark- his big mouth can cause a LOT of trouble for him, yet people seem to disregard that fact when they incorporate him into previously established superhero teams. I loved seeing Tucker pulled into the Order, resorting to relying on a clearly manipulative criminal to save his best friend. I loved reading Danny's reaction to his scars, and what they'd meant to him in the past, and what they mean to him now. I love how in character you made everyone, and how you delved into more than just a superficial sense of everything going on- you tackled emotion and dialogue and sensation beyond the obvious, developing character beyond the snapshots we see in the original show. I love the level of detail you achieved, especially in the dialogue- for example, it struck me in the conversation regarding spandex, that Danny mentioned not simply a hazmat suit, but a level E hazmat suit. I absolutely love those two scenes you posted in chapter 18- how clearly you showed Danny's and Raven's emotions, how clearly their dialogue, thrown in anger, was meant to hurt each other and at the same time, dug barbs into each other deeper than they could have known those barbs dug. Raven's points regarding Danny's control over his powers are well worth pondering- after all, his powers were, for the most part, developed within the context of combat, and are more often than not used offensively. His ice powers seem to be more of an exception to Raven's commentary- Danny can use them to create, even if it takes a bit more concentration and is used more often than not to create weapons. And Raven's commentary about how her telekinesis works vs. what Danny was trying to do was really fascinating- I love getting snapshots into the mechanics of how different superpowers work! And as for the scene where the Teen a Titans are commissioned by the GIW to hunt down Danny Phantom- I loved how you expressed Danny's emotions throughout that scene! I see they've taken the more far-fetched accusations off the list (wife-beater? Really?), but it must be pretty painful to see what they're accusing Danny of doing. Because of them, the world thinks he's a criminal of the worst type; and he already knew this, but it's still different seeing it laid out on paper like this. And then to see that his family is dead with him being accused of murdering them, written out like that, AND to discover that he's been wiped from every electronic record available in a quick search from Titan's Tower... no wonder he feels wooden and numb. I wonder what Raven thinks of what he's feeling. And it's no wonder Tucker turned to an underground, criminal society to find Danny. And I have to wonder what the GIW did to all those people who remember Danny Fenton...

Man, there's so much going on, so much that could happen! What with the locket, the nanobots, Tucker, the GIW scheming, dealing with the Storm brothers and Skulker, the Order, Slade, Danny's secret, so many different things that aren't currently coming to mind, all of them with the potential to show up in so many different ways and interact with each other to lead to so many different fascinating results... I'm looking forward to when you have time to continue this! It's such an amazing story, with so much potential!

I don't mind waiting for when you can get back to this story, even if it takes months or years. Your life comes first, and I know just how busy five college courses can keep you, especially if two of them are lab sciences. Best of luck in school! Busy isn't bad, as long as you're persuing something you love doing!
bibliophilea chapter 17 . 2/22
Oh my giddy aunt. I completely forgot about the Dam Water! So incredibly random and hilarious in so many ways, many of which are unspeakably horrific! I can't stop laughing, I can't believe I forgot about this! XXD
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 1/31
you make linebreaks awesome.
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 1/31
My name is Belthazar! Oh wait... I'm signed in, never mind. so I'm on a bit of a crossover binge right now and I'm glad this is another raven/danny one.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 1/21
Good chapter! Found it very funny! And it seems Orpheus is gonna be helping Nymph search for Dani! Sweet!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 1/15
Ooh! A new type of villain? Sweetness!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 1/15
Poor Danny. I can really sympathize with him. I sure hope he doesn't hold on to his secrets forever.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 1/14
Holy SHIZ this was good!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 1/14
Ah! So Raven is now feeling a small, yet not fully developed kinship with Danny/Orpheus eh? Cool.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 1/14
That was Nick Fury wasn't it? Man. He's awesome yet insanely annoying too. Good work! Got everything down perfectly!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 1/14
Very interesting story so far. I like it!
Static Tesla chapter 18 . 1/10
Are we getting more soon?