Reviews for A Phantom Of A Titan
ShineLucario chapter 18 . 3/2
Look forward to rewrite please post soon I hope danny keeps alias orpheus as well as new look much better way to stay under rader from g.i.w don't stick with danny phantom name and look pairing wise I vote for orpheus x raven robin x starfire terra x beast boy keep it up.
KitKat816 chapter 18 . 2/12
Srsly sorry but are u dead? Coz this chapter u wer saying how ur sorry it's been so long and it's been like, 2-3 YEARS since that?
Krusher chapter 8 . 1/11
Beast Boy doesn't have to turn human between transformations.
Cyres chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
"... a black man with a bald head wearing a black trench coat, boots, fingerless gloves, a short black beard, and an eye patch over his left eye." Director Fury? From the Marvels universe?

"You can call me Nick." No way! You've gotta be kidding... lol :D This is getting better and better.

"... how the hell do you know about that?" Seriously Danny, you're really out of it. You should have asked that a long time ago... lol :D

And... that must have been Coulson asking if they should disable those nanites. I've gotta give it to you dude, you're writing a hell of a story. Keep up the amazing work!

Sincerely,
Cyres
WeepingAngelX chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
I have to say, this story is FANTASTIC. I hope you post the rewrite soon!
Bammer-D chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Oh good. Now I'm going to expect to see Danny when I watch this episode of Teen Titans. lol.
JustaPhantom chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
You know, for the whole story I've wanted them to find out about Danny but then you have to end it there?! Daaammmmmnnnnn
JustaPhantom chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Every time that guy says 'my Lord' I'm just like RUN HARRY RUN and then I realise that this is Danny Phantom :D
ArkhamSpider chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Hope the rewrite will be posted within this year I'm going to start thinking this story is abandoned or dead if it isn't hope he keeps danny new look and alias as well pairing wise for rewrite I'm voting and rooting for danny/orpheus x raven robin x starfire beast boy x terra and cyborge x bumble bee again PLEASE don't leave this high and dry UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
FrostHunter chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
If this story is really undergoing a rewrite and not dead I hope that first chapter will be released soon so we will see what happes next please continue.
MaskLoki chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
It's shame that stories like this one are completed don't know if this really abandoned or not if their is Ilike this to be m rating ( pairings like orpheus x raven and robin x starfire can have some lemons) but your call also I'd like orpheus to go to nevermore with bb and cyborge ( happy could call him cutie or sexy) and look forward what you would change about switched if you want find way for raven and starfire to bond before that chapter and have orpheus and raven get closer and learn more about each other.
LyokoAssassin chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
(Shake's his head) This story is great but I have two complains and that is one good stories like this one are either left incomparable and abandon my second complaint is like others I believe argument was stupid ooc way to ge them mad at each other if this eventually gets update I hope orpheus and make up hope and look forward to orpheus x raven robin x starfire beast boy x terra and cyborge x bubble bee PLEASSEE UUPPAATTEE SSOONN and keep it up.
RandonmPersonUC chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
I TOTALLY JUMPED OVER THE LINE BREAK!
Krusher chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
Well, I'm abandoning all hope for this fic.
Little me chapter 18 . 1/14/2016