Reviews for A Phantom Of A Titan
Bammer-D chapter 5 . 8/24
Oh good. Now I'm going to expect to see Danny when I watch this episode of Teen Titans. lol.
JustaPhantom chapter 18 . 8/19
You know, for the whole story I've wanted them to find out about Danny but then you have to end it there?! Daaammmmmnnnnn
JustaPhantom chapter 9 . 8/17
Every time that guy says 'my Lord' I'm just like RUN HARRY RUN and then I realise that this is Danny Phantom :D
ArkhamSpider chapter 18 . 6/3
Hope the rewrite will be posted within this year I'm going to start thinking this story is abandoned or dead if it isn't hope he keeps danny new look and alias as well pairing wise for rewrite I'm voting and rooting for danny/orpheus x raven robin x starfire beast boy x terra and cyborge x bumble bee again PLEASE don't leave this high and dry UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
FrostHunter chapter 18 . 5/29
If this story is really undergoing a rewrite and not dead I hope that first chapter will be released soon so we will see what happes next please continue.
MaskLoki chapter 18 . 3/31
It's shame that stories like this one are completed don't know if this really abandoned or not if their is Ilike this to be m rating ( pairings like orpheus x raven and robin x starfire can have some lemons) but your call also I'd like orpheus to go to nevermore with bb and cyborge ( happy could call him cutie or sexy) and look forward what you would change about switched if you want find way for raven and starfire to bond before that chapter and have orpheus and raven get closer and learn more about each other.
LyokoAssassin chapter 18 . 1/28
(Shake's his head) This story is great but I have two complains and that is one good stories like this one are either left incomparable and abandon my second complaint is like others I believe argument was stupid ooc way to ge them mad at each other if this eventually gets update I hope orpheus and make up hope and look forward to orpheus x raven robin x starfire beast boy x terra and cyborge x bubble bee PLEASSEE UUPPAATTEE SSOONN and keep it up.
RandonmPersonUC chapter 5 . 1/24
I TOTALLY JUMPED OVER THE LINE BREAK!
Krusher chapter 18 . 1/22
Well, I'm abandoning all hope for this fic.
Little me chapter 18 . 1/14
... Are you dead now? Please say no
SparkleSeas chapter 18 . 1/12
... Wow... I knew the GIW was heartless, but this?... This tops it all... I'm speechless... There is this dark and sad feeling in my gut from reeding this. This is the saddest thing I've ever heard, how is he going to get the Titans on his side now?
SparkleSeas chapter 15 . 1/12
XD I love how you just up and denied Atlas to be in what would have been his chapter XD
Krusher chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Well I WAS going to add this to the community, but then you started writing episodes from Teen Titans. I mean I could understand ''Teen Titans Go'', but this is too much. I'm sad to say that I won't be reading this any further.
Krusher chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.
Krusher chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Beastboy has two fangs. It's just the way the animation is styled that makes it seem like one. They only show the fang on whichever side of his face is closest to you.