Reviews for The Captain and the Colonel
TheCauldron chapter 44 . 10/31/2014
... Ok, I know an authors job is to chase their characters up a tree and throw rocks at them, but that wasn't rocks. That was boulders launched via trebuchet! You are sick, twisted, evil, and a BRILLIANT writer. Can't wait to read more! After I put myself through therapy to get over this book trauma of course...
MissHotPink chapter 44 . 2/1/2014
I was not expecting the emotional rollercoaster I was just put on while reading this fic. I enjoyed it
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 44 . 1/28/2014
I AM SO HAPPY NOW! This does not change the fact that I loathe you for putting my poor heart thorough that... But... I can say I am pleased with the end! But I have to ask do you think they ever got to the point that Sebastian could pull rank again?
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Did I mention I hate you oh so very much? I hate you! I hate you I hate you.
Polyjuice Princess chapter 44 . 1/15/2014
Just finished reading the whole story and I'm absolutely blown away! I completely ship this now! (Johnbastian? Morson?) I loved the secrecy and pain and heart wrenching moments of this story, so thank you! You're writing is phenomenal xx :)
Charles Lee Ray chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
I read the whole story from beginning, to end, and I even though I was tortured by John and Sebastian's pain, I loved the story! So many feels were had, I'm glad the story had an happy ending, I was beginning to worry they all might end up dead!
goanago chapter 44 . 6/10/2013
MMMmmm! XD
I am so happy!
thank you for posting this amazing story!
goanago chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
of course nobody could fool Jim Moriarty! XP
poor poor John... and Sebastian
goanago chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
O.O
OMFG!
this is getting better and better!
goanago chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Oh, Jesus! jajaja.. I jad been wondering why was the chapter called "Jumper" XD
goanago chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
ahhhh! OMG! I'm glad I found your fic! I'll keep reading now XD
Guest chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
This honestly...it killed me in the best way possible.
LadyRouge15 chapter 44 . 3/28/2013
I did not expect to love this story like i did. I am a firm shipper of johnlock but this story was carefully crafted and had a surprising and shocking plot. Amazing job!
mowki chapter 44 . 3/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x3
the end was soooooooooooooo cute awwww
I loved it!
I'm gonna marry it!
and I cry 'couse it's over Q.Q
but this was love and I am so happy you made this :D
107602 chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Thank you so much for this update and the entire story. I loved it. This is a wonderful John/Sebastian story and I am sure they will be really happy together for the rest of their lives. Good luck with all your future stories. :)