Reviews for Buffy's Demon
DeepBlueJoy chapter 21 . 5/21/2010
Well that was one hell of a place to stop. Amazing... I love how you got Buffy's voice in the last two chapters in particular... it was spot on, perfect. I do hope you will come back to this story some day. It and the previous one have been totally amazing.

Peace,

blue
astronoutvampire chapter 21 . 7/18/2008
can you please update and complete this story
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 2/23/2008
Great Story!
Kiyo-Cub chapter 21 . 3/4/2005
is there coming more? cause the links don't work and i would love to see what happens next or read more stories from you... you're an excellant writer... **please don't mind my english... still dutch ;)**
DragonKatGal chapter 21 . 12/13/2002
Ahhh, an update! Gotta love that she won that little tiff. And good of her to choose Spike. All kinds of cute! UPDATE!

Toodles.

K.
fastpilot chapter 21 . 12/4/2002
Umm... I am gripped by the certainty Buffy doesn't know what she just got herself and her friends in for.

It just can't have a good ending! Right?
Josephine Martin chapter 21 . 12/1/2002
Shades of the showdown with the COW! It's great that you are updating again.
Tobert chapter 21 . 11/30/2002
yay, finally an update. I was afraid that you had quit writing this story. update soon.
DragonKatGal chapter 20 . 10/6/2002
UPDATE!

*grins* Loving this fic...hope you update very very very soon!

Toodles.

K.
James is gorgeous chapter 20 . 10/4/2002
You have to hurry up and add more! You are totally leaving me hanging here!
Raine chapter 20 . 10/3/2002
Hey! I'm still loving this story! I was offline for a while and I'm so glad that the update to this story was waiting for me. I really hope that you complete it even though the new season has begun. Thanks!
chandlerscheesecake chapter 20 . 10/2/2002
I LOVE the story. please continue. You have some spelling errors, but beside that...please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue.
slayerkid chapter 20 . 9/23/2002
god i luv u! write! u go! u write! woooooo! h/w calls. stupid h/w. great story, i'm so worried it's just gonna end somewhere, and i'm gonna be like. wha huh? lol. yeah go me. and go u for such great writting! woo! toodles!
pemberley chapter 20 . 9/22/2002
Ohh. She has to have all of them. It's just going to be that way. Right? Right? You have to say right, or I'll panic!
Josephine Martin chapter 20 . 9/22/2002
Beautifully written and described. But please, don't make her have to choose.