Reviews for Blood Sleeping Within
8goose8 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Love it please update again soon!
Minna Vipera chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
I really like this, Sansa is awesome! But there are a few errors, I think in ch4 when all shout queen in the north (I think that was the chapter's shortest passage) you mention Polaris sitting by Sansa's side even if he hasn't returned to her yet. Later during the crowning when she runs to Polaris you mention she runs past Brienne but in this chapter she meets Brienne later when Polaris is already with her. Somewhat confusing details but overall a truly amazing work!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I loved how you built the tension, and how Joffrey suddenly realized she could hunt him down.
Oh Hound. Sometimes I wonder, if it wouldn't have been worth it, to end the little shit right then and there. How it Should Have Ended did that, though, and yet I refer Sansa remaining alive. Anyway, Joffrey's death was quite satisfying, wasn't it?

You did an awesome job, bringing Sansa's quiet fortitude up front like this.

I loved it, as I'm sure you know by now I love your writting in general, and wish you the best of lucks in your coming exams. Love! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Great chapter
timijaf chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Great chapter can't wait for next one
kksambo chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
I hope she and Polaris have a child soon! A new cub! What will they do about the Lannisters? The Freys? And what happened to Ramsay and Reek? Did she give them the Queen's justice and execute them? Please write what happened there! BTW, it sounds callous but I hope Daenerys dies because if she were to live long enough to invade Westeros, she would definitely try to steal the North from Sansa. No doubt she would self-righteously claim it as part of her birthright or something like that, it being a former kingdom of Westeros. Anything to steal it like Aegon did without making it seem to everyone else (and herself) that that is exactly what she is doing. I hope Daenerys does not become Queen of the other six kingdoms at all period. At least the Lannisters don't really hide how awful they truly are but there has always been an extreme self-righteous entitlement to Daenerys Iike I mentioned earlier, like just because her parents and ancestors ruled that somehow means the world owes her something, like she has a right to rule despite the fact she has shown numerous times she doesn't really have good leadership skills without her knights or council members advising her and holding her hand all the time. Anyway, sorry for my ramble I am just hoping you take what I say into consideration and I also hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD.
BicolourRaptor chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Good chapter, but did you get that live at the end form Balto
RalyksKunoichi chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
This chapter was so good. I love that everyone is coming into their own and starting to meet up. I can't wait for more!
nirnaethelentari chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
interesting! I hope to see an update soon! ;)
Usagi chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
I absolutely love this story & I'm so happy to have found this because Sansa is one of my favorite characters in GOT!
Boomer1125 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Love it
myharlequinromance321 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Holy Hells. This is amazing. I mean...wow. This is just the best. I truly hope that you continue this adventure! Thank you for writing this, best of wishes to you.
888aaa22 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Updateeeeeeeeee
saint21 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Interesting story. Can't wait to read the next chapter