Reviews for Djinn and Zero
Shade Seeker chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Amusing story. I would request that you put the notes in the text itself in parenthesis, at least the smaller ones. It would make it easier to read and more amusing.
Thanks for writing.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
This story rocks, thanks for writing it
nazebaka chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Way to stay in character. I really like how you write for Bartimaeus, and I hope you update someday (soon)!

-nazebaka
Vangran chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I suggest spell-check. There are just too many misspelling to write here. Love the story though.
Death of Snipers chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
ok, a good chapter, but I wonder when they'll start comparing worlds, and when things start getting hectic.
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
hehehehe, I wonder what caused the familiar's reactions, and I like how you're representing him, but when will the different systems be explained to the related parties?
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
hmmm so will the difference from a normal summoning mean he doesnt feel the wear of being in the material world? cus it would suck otherwise. also, its funny, I wonder how he'll react to the new form of summons
Lake Jesus chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I like this and look forward to seeing more from you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
U should continue this.
Bartimeus in a world of humans with magic? Spectacular!
tarrangar chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
please continue this it is really good
x45boy chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
When are you gonna put in a new chapter?
x45boy chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
When are you going to put in a new chapter.
Kalomin chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I hope you decide to continue this story. Looks like it has a lot of potential. and I must say, I LOVE that you kept his thinking in Footnotes. It was a rather unique and ingenious part of the series, so im glad you remembered it and took the time to imitate it.
Master Procrastinator chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
The idea behind this story is truly brilliant and it has a lot of potential.

That said, your spelling sucks. I mean it really REALLY sucks. Just running through the story with a quick spellcheck would improve it tenfold.
xbox432 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Ha, this is gonna be hilarious. It's been ages since I've read this series, and I can't wait to see how you use Bart. :D