Reviews for Withering Promise
Amazing story, just perfect, too bad ur so lazy to continue your story
Make the next chapter now please I want to know what happens next
Foxytail9 chapter 1 . 1/23
UPDATE I BEG YOU
chey721 chapter 7 . 1/8
Oh my god I absolutely loved this story so far please continue it is really good or make another story like it you are really talented and this story is amazing. I really love it so please update it or write another story I know it has been a while since you updated it but please try or something.
ai miraDrayer chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
awww..! it was super duper lovely story.. ! please3..! continue this.. huk3.. i really love it.. INDEED..! Please, author-san.. :')
esme.laksa chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I think you and I are the only ones that ship GinxSherry,or at the least tolerate it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Awwwww just too cute! 3
NathanHale2 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
continue you can't just leave hang there like this!
shin shiho chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
you will be updating this right? cauze this story is awesome .. or should I give up my hopes? :D :D
some person chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
awesome! i'll be waiting for the next chapter
BladeRunner chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
This is great storyline, dynamic plot by plot and consistence in all duration of the entire story, please update it and do not delete this masterpiece, this is almost as good as A Wish Upon A Star.
aerimel chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
good story!.
i guess it will end at tragedy type story which shiho miyano will died .. even though i hate that outcome of this story, still it has a good and sad but cute..

hope you update and finish this story! tnx!
aerimel chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
update soon.. tnx!
Miya-Miya chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Why you no update? QAQ
riddlefiddleai chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE DONT MAKE HER DIE :( ITS A REALLY GOOD FIC, WELL WRITTEN, BUT PLS DONT MAKE HER DIEEEE