Reviews for A Wreath of Thistles
Jani chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Wow, this is such a beautiful, touching piece of writing.
Amy Hamato chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Aw! So sweet! I hope you do a wedding story!
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
So beautiful. Realizations & conversations that have been a long time coming, & needed for healing. Wonerful job. I love the way Rose compared Edward's smile to the sunrise, that she really saw him that way.. The gift from him of his mother's necklace. Sharing w/ Emmit where she'd been wrong. Her talk w/ Carlisle, & calling him dad, the hug... All of it. You got it all just right. :) I loved this.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
*dabbing at tears*

That was BEAUTIFUL. Such depth and nuance of feeling in only two chapters. Very canon yet different somehow... you created something really original here. I love Roseward stories of all kinds, and this is one of the best I've ever read. A definite new favorite, thank you!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
That was a lovely chapter. Rose really got the message out now! Great for the whole family!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Really good for Rosalie to finally work some of her pique! I hope she can settle with Edward.
Yodes chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Very touching :)
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Not only Rosalie changing but Edward and Carlisle a bit too. Thank you for this wonderful story.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sad that something normally associated with good happy times could be warped into such dark memories, but typically of PTSD. How true it is that sometimes our thoughts take a long time to gather and be recognized for what they are. Looks like Rosalie is going to be changing a lot with the talk Emmett gave her. It is about time for her to let go of the anger, etc. Maybe he should have said something earlier. Kind of sad that she had fallen into discounting any seriousness that Emmett had about him.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This is the first twilight fic I've read in months, and it was AWESOME! Carlisle's hug got me right there. Excuse me while I go cry at the beauty of this story.
kgarrison3 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This was wonderful - I actually had tears. There is a lot of deep truths in this story about Rosalie that rarely get told. I am glad you are writing again - you have a rare point of view. Thank you!
LaurieGlory chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Really truly wonderful :)
SLKerouac chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Emmett finally got tired of Rosalie's attitude over the years. She always hurt Edward, blamed him for her death and becoming a vampire. Emmett told her that he always felt like he needed to choose even if Rosalie was wrong. Edward took off till he could deal with all of what Rosalie was thinking. Rosalie found Edward and they talked. They had come to some realization about how things had happened and what they wanted for the future. Rosalie didn't want to be friends but she wanted to be truly sister and brother. Now it was time for the family picture. Edward gave Rosalie a piece of his mother's jewelry. It was the final piece to being family. Rosalie now made peace with Carlisle. The one thing that got to Carlisle was Rosalie calling him Dad and asking him to walk her down the isle as her father for her next wedding. Now the family is truly now a family. Thanks for writing!
sherryola chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was absolutely lovely. You brought tears to my eyes, in a good way. I lkike Rosalie, and i could see her having this kind of revelation and change. I loved it.