Reviews for The Reliability of Friends
jenn008 chapter 1 . 1/3
I like Jimmy.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Aww so nice I love Palmers friendship with Tony would it be palmnozzo?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sweet story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Great job!
blondie1765 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Awww loved this! Loved the Jimmy and Tony interaction here
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Oh I like this, very much.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I loved this story and would like to see a follow-up. I could see the Capt having a talk with Gibbs about the disrespect he say from McGee and Ziva give Tony and how it was his JOB as team leader to put a stop to it. Also remind Gibbs that if they were in the service that they would have been kick out with a dishonorable discharge.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Omg all my creys. I freaking love Jimmy
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww! I love this! And you used the word "scintilating"! You are now my new favorite author! ;)
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love Jimmy! There needs to be more friendship between these two in the series...
Great story! I really love all of your stories, its a great series so far and I can't wait to read more :D
Madances chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Good Job! Tracy
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love this fic. (All the others, too.) Glad that Jimmy is there to help Tony. Will there be more in this series?
binkeybella chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a wonderful tag to that episode. I never could understand why it mattered where Tony got the idea from, it would be like making fun of Ziva because she got an idea from a spy thriller novel she was reading, or Tim got his from his Elf Lord games. Just another way to invalidate and emasculate him so they don't feel so threatened by him.

Love Jimmy in practically any story, he's a wonderful character, and underused in the series, but they are getting better. And loved that you pointed out that he had no agenda, no m.o. other than to genuinely cheer on someone he knew needed it, and badly. Thanks for writing and posting!
Laurie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for a great little story. Please write more NCIS.
mstictac chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nice start. I wish that we would get more Tony and Jimmy on the show. They are both such fun characters and work really well together. Can't wait to see where you are going with this story.